How to Enable duplex printing In HP Laserjet P2055DN Printer [solved]
Duplex prints can be performed both automatically and manually by HP LaserJet p2055dn. An additional duplexer must, however, be attached to the HP Laserjet P2055DN Automatic duplex printing feature. This additional accessory is available in a package for a few models and is sold individually.
- The HP LaserJet p2055dn printer’s automatic duplexing is turned to the HP LaserJet p2055dn.
- On the device’s back, open the duplex jam cover.
- Change the blue holder in the duplex area of the device.
- Insert letters or letters or Legal size documents in the device by pushing the blue Lever inside.
- For A4 prints on the device, pull off the heel outside.
- Start driving and click Finish Tab. Start driver.
- Search for and choose the option Print on both sides. Click on the option to upload flip pages.
- Now open the print work for the printer.
The detailed procedure for the HP LaserJet P2055dn printer for automated duplexing
- Insert and enable power supply on rear HP LaserJet p2055dn printer. If not, automatically click the power button to turn the device on. Connect the equipment to a direct wall outlet to prevent automatic duplex printer problems with HP Laserjet P2055DN.
- Switch to the computer and make sure the driver and software are installed. Make sure the drivers installed are updated.
- Get the latest software and driver version for your computer-based operating system from our website.
- Open our HP LaserJet Series Printers to click on our website. Select the printer p2055dn and search for the latest OS drivers.
- On the back of the device, open the duplex jam cover. Search the compartment for a blue colored handle. Push the lever in the compartment for printing on letter or legal documents. Click to print on the printed media of A4 size.
- Open the list of installed programs on your computer. Look for and choose the model for HP LaserJet p2055dn printer. The drivers on your computer will be launched.
- In the menu of the driver, find the Finishing tab. Select the Finish option tab and wait until the options appear.
- Scroll down and select the option Print on both sides. The HP LaserJet p2055dn printer now enables the automatic duplexing option.
- Check that the input tray of the device contains sufficient paper. Run the paper and give the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer the print job.
- According to the print work requirement, the page flip option can be selected.
- Choose the option Flip pages to a normal two-sided print. See the booklet layout option for a printing booklet. Select the binding option from left or right.
- Before starting the print job, select the required border and orientation. For successful HP Laserjet P2055DN Automatic Duplicate Printing, click on the print option and have the document printed on both sides.