HP PHOTOSMART D110 DUPLEX PRINTING
Duplexing is supported by the HP Photosmart d110 printer. Print the duplex printing feature on both sides of a paper. Load a document and modify the HP printer driver print settings. The HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing can be set automatically or manually.
PHOTOSMART HP PHOTOSSMART D110
- Load the printer’s sheet of paper with a pile of papers. Please use HP HP PHOTOSMART D110
- Use the duplex feature to select a doc or photo to print.
- Select Print from the list below, click File menu.
- From the list displayed on the display choose your HP Photosmart printer.
- Extension and for a few seconds the Printer Properties tab.
- Check if you open the Print Preferences or Properties tab.
- Enable the option of two-sided printing on both sides.
- Press and then click Apply.
PRINT ON BOTH THE SIDES WITH MANUAL AND AUTO DUPLEXING
- Load HP Photosmart’s printer’s paper tray with enough plain paper. Check that the tray is loaded to its limit. You can complete the print task completely and avoid page problems.
- Open the document for HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing on your laptop. Click on the File menu at the top left of the screen. Select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Click from the list and proceed to Printer Properties menu, simply click your HP Photosmart printer model. Wait a while and automatically open the Document Properties / Print Preferences window.
- Navigate to the Print Shortcuts tab and select any of the options on your screen (print on both sides or duplex print on two sides).
- If the driver or firmware of your printer is out of date, the Printing Shortcuts tab may not exist. Find the Layout menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Layout or Page Flip option to Apply, then OK, then Print. Then, choose the Layout menu. The printing press prints on one side, tightens the paper inside and prints on the other.
- Check whether both sides are correctly printed. If yes, automatic duplexing is supported by the HP Photosmart d110 printer. You can also print on your HP Photosmart printer using the manual duplexing function.
- Start the printing process and stop the process temporarily when the printer prints on one side. From the output panel remove the printed paper and place it onto the panel, and face it in the other direction on the printed side.
GUIDELINES TO AVOID PAPER JAMS & PAPER MISMATCH ERRORS
- Do not print with clear or glassy papers. Do not print on any of the following materials.
- Do not use duplex envelopes or photo sheets.
- To achieve HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Print, make sure that the paper weighs more than 16 lbs and less than 105 lbs.