123.hp.com/envy4520 – Optimize and Setup HP Envy 4520
Wireless and color printer is HP envy 4520 printer. The envy printers are inkjet printers that use borderless printing to offer high-quality images. This HP envy 4520 printer is simple to use and gives extra ordinary output at the same time. It also has SD card slot, and can also print direct wireless. Using 123.hp.com/envy4520 to download the printer program and system drivers.
EXPLORE MULTIPLE OPTIONS WITH THE HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER
The 123 hp setup 4520 all-in-one printer is a successor to the extremely popular Envy 4500. Most users are happy with the predecessor giving no reason for this printer to underperform. If you take a closer look at the 123 hp envy 4520 support review it is compact (just like the older device), comes with stylistic queues from the newer line of printers such as the HP 4520. With a curved plastic body design, it has a control panel on the front, which is about 2.2 inches LCD monochrome. The power button is to the left of the LCD panel. The screen has two soft keys to the left and a wireless indicator to the right. The touch screen is easy to navigate and scrolls to touch really fast. A flat bed scanner is located on the top, which comes with a curved handle for easy opening and closing. The closed paper tray below can hold up to 100 sheets of paper and a slide in document aligner that handles both photo paper and envelopes.
Duplex printing – print on both sides of the paper
The printer is ideally meant to be used as a fully wireless printer but comes with an option of connectivity to a single PC with the help of the 123.hp.com/envy4520 USB cable. The initial support is very easy just as any other HP printer. The HP Envy 4520 setup installation process is unbelievably simple and the software walks you through the procedure. You can also download the software bundle you require from relevant HP sites that are also inclusive of the HP Envy 4520 driver and follow the setup process that is shown on the screen. You can also setup the printer on your tablet or Smartphone using the AiO app, which will also walk you through the installation process. Once the printer is setup, use it to copy and scan from any device in the house. Make black or color copies and even make more sophisticated copies of documents such as your ID cards or enhance and resize your documents if you wish to print them in different sizes.
123 hp envy 4520 – Install And Setup
- Take the printer box first and remove all the product materials then set aside the printer’s guide books and driver installation CD.
- Then download the updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy4520 HP envy 4520 printer.
- Start peeling the tape and remove all of the packaging cover around the printer and avoid possible cartridge jams and remove the printer.
- Then take the power cord out and attach the one end directly to the wall outlet to avoid power problems and the other end to the printer.
- Now set the country, date and time on the printer. Then mount the black and tri-color ink cartridges on the appropriate slot in the ink area for the connection.
- After the ink cartridges are initialized the printer prompts paper to be prepared.
- Then loading paper stack into the printer’s input tray by changing the paper guide.
- Prints next to the alignment tab. Now search the alignment tab, and touch when prompted by the message of progress.
123 hp envy 4520 Setup – Replacing Cartridge
- Start the printer and take out the input tray, and load it into the input tray with paper and slide.
- Then open the access door to the cartridge by removing the cutouts at the printer ‘s edges. Now the carriage is heading to the area of access waiting for some time so the carriage can stop moving.
- Find the cartridge that you want to replace and open the cover of the cartridge, and remove it.
- Instant ink cartridge area greater than regular ink cartridges. Unpacking the cartridge, then extracting the bolt.
- The ink cartridges are automatically sent to the home address after registering the printer 123.hp.com/setup 4520, and subscribing to the instant ink plan.
- Then remove the tab inside the cartridge to make sure that the electrical contacts and ink nozzle are not affected. If the chip is fried the printer can’t identify the ink cartridge.
- If there is some issue with the ink cartridge due to the faulty nozzle the printer’s control panel will display an error message.
- Keep the cartridge ink nozzle facing the printer and click into the carriage opening, and close the access door to the cartridge.
- If the installation is successful the message prompts installed by the printer show Genuine HP ink Cartridges.
- The printer then aligns with the highest print quality, and prints an alignment file.
- The alignment page is a tab allowing the printer to change the alignment of the ink cartridges automatically.
- The alignment page will be printed after successful loading of the ink cartridges which will be used by the printer for optimized printing output.
- The alignment page scans to complete the alignment check. Check the page in the control panel, by clicking yes.
- Your printer will scan and align, you will receive a message. If successfully aligned a message is complete or failed message alignment is shown.
- If something goes wrong get info about the envy 4520 printer from 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 for more information.
- We ‘re done with printer alignment after getting progress message touch top.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download for Windows
- Switch on the printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/envy4520. Then, in the menu bar pick Applications and Drivers.
- And then pick Printer and enter your name of printer along with the number of serves. Tap now on Send.
- After checking the specifics of the operating system and driver you must press Open. Then, open the downloaded file for.exe.
- And double-click the file to open. To complete the driver installation process simply follow the installer’s on-screen instructions.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download for Mac
- Navigate to 123.hp.com/envy4520 at first. Then press Drivers and Downloads on homepage.
- And choose a suitable Operating System. Find the configuration you ‘d like to download engine.
- Click Open now, and then press Save. Next open the .dmg file downloaded to start the installation process.
- Three methods like Wireless Link, Local Network Connection and via USB Connection system can be enabled.
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Initially restart the printer, modem, and computer should the problem continue following the steps below.
- Set up your computer’s firewall to allow any 123.hp.com/envy4520 HP installation or update. The firewall can make the machine accessible to the printer.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer and make sure the path does not contain any radioactive items.
- Check first if the router supports bonjour setting for Apple devices.
- For the apple devices to communicate with the network, this setting is needed.
- Then check if the LED light is stable near the wireless icon, and also verify if the printer has the same network as the device.
- Next check the IP address if your network didn’t fit the IP address, join the control panel for the correct IP address printers.
- Keep the printer and router inside the range because the gap is greater than the signals that can also trigger the network communication problem in the 4520 printer HP envy.
123.hp.com/envy4520 – Photos Printing From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card into the memory card slot of the HP envy 4520 printer. Touch the photo menu in the display to view the photo menu. Then touch view & print option to print the photo. Choose the photo and set the number of photos. Next the photos can be edited before printing. Then preview the photo to adjust the layout and touch print.
Duplex Printing In HP Envy 4520
- The envy printer’s duplex printing property will cut paper, time, and electricity use.
- Download from 123 hp envy 4520’s HP links and driver required for printing.
- First open the document you want to print, then press Print now to pick the name of the printer and change the printer properties to set preferences.
- Then select “Print on both sides” or “two-sided printing” in the press shortcut tab.
- When selecting Flip on long edge choice creates prints in booklet style while Flip on short edge creates outs in tablet style.
- Open the document for iOS devices to print on the mac screen. Check the printer has paper in the print job tray.
- Then press FILE in the upper left corner and press Print now to open the Print window.
- Then press display information at the bottom of the page, if the page includes two sided printing options then your printer is compatible with duplex. Lastly, pick the checkbox for two sided printing and press Print.
123.hp.com/envy4520 – Troubleshoot Duplex Printing
- Troubleshoot double sided printing problem by initially ensuring the automatic duplexing option in the computer’s control panel that connects to the 4520 HP envy.
- Go to control panel in the computer and then to equipment and drivers. Right click the icon on the printer and select the properties of the printer.
- Then click on the tab to configure the unit, and select automatic double side printing. And press OK to save the changes. To learn more, visit 123.hp.com/envy4520 and enter the form and model name of the printer to solve any problems.