Connecting 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer to Computer?
The HP Envy 4520 printer is easy to connect to your computer. The printer can be connected using the standard USB cable method. It supports the wireless function, so that you can wirelessly connect to your computer using the Computer Guide How to Connect HP Envy 4520.
Quick steps in the process of connecting the Envy 4520 Printer
- Turn HP Envy 4520 Printer on and ensuring it is in ready condition.
- Go to Devices & Printers and click Settings.
- To add the printer, select Display Direct Printers for Wi-Fi.
- Choose Add Device by clicking your printer.
- Print the Wi-Fi credentials network settings page.
- When you are prompted by the display, type the Wi-Fi passphrase and click Next.
- Open your computer document and click Print.
- Select the printer HP Envy 4520 and modify the documents that are printed. Once you have seen the document, click Print.
Complete procedure for connecting the hp envy 4520 printer to your computer
- Prepare your printer for standard configuration. how to connect the HP Envy 45220 printer. Before you start printing, assemble all components. Delete all of the printer software on your computer if previously installed.
- You should install the latest driver correctly. The HP printer software can be downloaded from our website.
- The full-functioning software for your HP Envy 4520 printer is always recommended to download.
Thanks to the comprehensive software you can maximize the use of your printer. The basic driver, which only has minimum HP Envy 4520 function, can be used as well.
- Enter the model name of your printer in the search box, button Enter. The resulting page shows the list of software available for How to Connect to the computer HP Envy 4520 Printer.
- Select your OS from the drop-down list under the operating system type. To download it can take a few minutes or more on the basis of the Internet connection speed, click the Enter button and download.
- Double click on the configuration and read the instructions given to you by the installer to complete the installation. Get a less than 3 m long USB cable. Check if you have a USB port on your computer.
- Make sure that your USB cable does not connect via USB hub or port as a HP Envy 4520 printer may not be able to operate.
- If you have already installed it, you can switch the USB cable off the personal computer. Do not connect a USB cable until you have been prompted by the display. Select Devices and Printers through the control panel.
- Remove from it all other printing appliances. Close and continue with the devices and printers window.
- The easy Start option for HP Envy 4520 can be used to set up your printer driver. You can select the connection type and choose USB from the installer. The rest of the process on How to connect the 4520 HP Envy Printer to your computer is completed automatically by the installer.