HP Printer Control Panel Features in Windows 10
From the windows 10 display of the HP printer control panel you can access the Home button, wireless connectivity check and access the Help menus. Every printer has a control panel with options and buttons that allow the functions to be performed accordingly.
Windows 10 Short steps to HP Printer Control Panel
- Turn the press on and off using the Power button.
- Return to the home screen with the Home button to the control panel display.
- To scroll the menu items in the control panel, tap the screen, or swipe the finger over the display.
- Make sure wireless light shows the status of the printer’s wireless connection.
- Ensure the solid blue light is lit that demonstrates the wireless connection.
- Check whether the wireless summary displays wireless off which shows the wireless light is off.
- Open the Help button for the current operation Help menu.
- Use the Back button to return to the previous screen.
Detailed Steps For HP Printer Control Panel Windows 10
Step 1: The Copy option opens the Copy menu to select a copy type or to change HP Printer Control Windows 10 copy settings.
Step 2: The Scan option opens the Scan menu for selecting a scan destination.
Step 3: The Fax option opens an image for sending a fax or changing fax configuration.
Step 4: The HP Printables option allows you to quickly access and print web information such as coupons, puzzles, coloring pages, etc.
Step 5: The Quick Form option opens the Quick Forms menu, where a form is selected for printing.
Step 6: The Installation option opens the Setup menu to change preferences and use maintenance tools.
Step 7: Open Help option to view videos, printer feature information and tips using windows 10 of the HP press control panel.
Step 8: The Web Services summary menu opens the HP ePrint option to confirm information about the ePrint status, to change ePrint settings or to print the Web Service Information page.
Step 9: The Wireless Direct option opens the Direct Summary menu to enable or disable direct wireless printing, displaying the Wireless Direct Name and Password. The Wireless icon opens the Wireless Resume menu for wireless status checking and changing wireless settings. And to help diagnose network connection errors, you can print a wireless test report. Then the Wireless icon displays by default if there is no network connection.
Step 10: The ink option displays estimated ink levels through the ink cartridge. The icon shows a warning symbol if the ink level is lower than the expected minimum level of ink. Fax Status option opens Auto Answer status data, fax sound volume and fax logs using HP printer control panel windows 10.