The HP Officejet Pro L7700 offline mistake shows that communication between the printer and the computer has failed. If your printer is attached to a wireless network, the network instability may cause the offline problem. Perform the following directions to solve the offline problem.
Quick steps to fix the HP Officejet Pro L7700 offline error
- Download and install software for HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop.
- Click Start and open the software. Choose the name of the printer HP OfficeJet Pro L7700.
- Follow the instructions. If the offline problem of the HP Officejet Pro L7700 series persists, do the following measures.
- Power the printer off and plug out the power cable.
- Restart the laptop and activate the printer.
- Try to print. Try to print. Follow the next step if the problem stays unresolved.
- Check that your printer is set on your desktop as the necessary source of printing.
- If necessary, reinstall the printer software.
Detailed instructions on the problem of the printer offline HP OfficeJet Pro L7700
- Turn off your printer and plug out the USB cable. If it is harmed or worn out, check and replace the USB cable.
- Download and install on your desktop HP Print and Scan Doctor software. Open the tool and click Start when the software is installed. Choose the name of the printer HP OfficeJet Pro L7700. Carry out the following measures if the HP Officejet Pro L7700 printer is offline.
- Power and switch off the printer again. Wait for 10 seconds at least and plug the energy cord out of the back of the printer. Computer power off.
- Connect the energy cord manually to the printer and the printer power if not automatically switched on. If you have a wireless link between the printer and your laptop, restart the router.
- Turn on and attempt to print your laptop. If the computer cannot connect to the printer, attempt the steps below.
- Open Devices and Printers and right-click the name of the printer on your Windows desktop. Click the Set choice for Default Printer. Take a sample page to print. If you can’t print, proceed to the next step.
- Update the printer firmware from either the printer control panel or the website of the manufacturer.
- If the previous move did not assist, reinstalling the printer driver is the next step to solve the HP Officejet Pro L7700 offline problem.
- Open your Windows programs and features and find HP software. Reinstall the install CD software or press the download connection below.
- For any help in clearing the offline mistake of the HP Officejet Pro L7700, ring the call displayed on the page.