How can I fix Canon Printer Error?
Fix Printer Issues
Fix Printer Issues
Many computer users using the Canon wireless printer in workplace or personal print work often complain that their printer does not react at certain intervals. If you experience a Canon printer who has no problem working regularly, the best way to get the help of Canon expert repair technicians is to solve the problem.
It is important to note that printer failure is in fact a common printer error and this is caused by a number of reasons. For instance, your printer can not perform flawlessly by using an outdated driver. Likewise, this issue may also arise if your printer is not connected to a network. Below are a few simplistic but efficient troubleshooting steps, which help you to easily fix the failure of the Canon Printer.
Steps to Follow
In most cases, a lack of communication between your PC and printer is the main culprit behind a non-response printer. If that is the problem, then there are a few steps below to help you resolve the problem.
- To install a wireless Canon printer, press the Setup button and enter the Wireless LAN setting and click OK.
- Choose Easy Setup now and confirm your selection by clicking OK.
- Please choose Access Point before clicking OK and then type the Wi-Fi password.
- Find the configuration disk and insert it into the PC. The setup program must now be run to install a Canon printer on your device.
- Select Simple Install and click Setup. On the newly loaded page, you can now find a Printer on Network. If yes, before the next troubleshooting step click on the option.
- Start the installation process by pressing Next and wait a few minutes to finish the process.
When the installation is done, execute a test print job to see whether a non-response error is detected by the Canon printer. Otherwise you will have to try out other troubleshooting steps for the printer to solve this problem and you will be better served by experienced Canon printers.