Use a swab to wash the canon printhead. The procedure for cleaning the printer head is detailed in the user guide. Follow the following measures and attempt to resolve the problem of how to clean canon prints.
Steps to clean the Canon Printhead
- Open the Setup window of the printer driver.
- Click on the Maintenance tab for Cleaning.
- When the Print Head Cleaning dialog box is open, select the link group for which the cleaning is done.
- To view items you need to verify before cleaning, select Initial Check Items.
- Make sure the machine is ON and then select Run and start printing head cleaning.
- Complete Cleaning, and after confirmation, the Nozzle Check dialog box opens.
- To check whether the print quality has improved, select Print Check Pattern.
- Clean it again if the head clean once doesn’t fix the issue of the print head.
Canon printer Printhead Cleaning Guide
Traverse the Properties menu of the printer, then select the Maintenance tab. Select the Cleansing option and follow the directions for cleaning the canon printer to clean the relevant Ink Group.
This step must be performed several times before improvement is seen. Choose the Deep Cleaning alternative if the problem is not resolved by cleaning. Click on the corresponding Ink Group and follow the directions to perform the deep cleaning.
Like cleaning, it is necessary to perform deep cleaning several times before enhancement is seen. If cleaning and deep cleaning does not remove the printable head satisfactorily, remove the printhead and clean it manually using the canon printer manual for cleaning.
Lift the print cover to transfer the print cartridge to the centre. To remove the cartridge, tap the tab on each cartridge and raise the printhead out of the holding. Raise the lock to release the print head. Wash the printhead with warm water securely.
Remove the remaining ink and paper if it is attached to the bottom of the head which clogs and slits. Wash until clean water runs. Remove the two ceramic plate screws from under the printhead. Ease the ceramic plates with gentle pressure away from the print head body.
Run behind the plate warm water. Remove any accumulation behind the plate. Wash until the printhead is not dusty. Remove the printhead and insert it back into the hold.
Reduce the locking lever to fit and then reinstall the tin cartridges. Close the printer cover and then perform any alignment modifications in the operator handbook of the printer that will guide you in how to clean the canon printing head.