HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing
The Duplex Printing Feature is supported on the HP Officejet 4650. Keep the paper and time with the duplex feature. There are two types of automatic and manual duplex printing methods. Automatic duplex printing is supported by the printer. Read the steps below to begin the duplex printing process HP Officejet 4650.
Simple steps to print HP Officejet 4650 duplex printers
- Insert enough paper on the input tray.
- Insert a good deal of paper
- For a safe alignment, slide the paper width guides.
- To print on your system, open the document or photo.
- On top of the menu bar, select the File menu. Click Print. Click Print.
- From the list of devices available, choose the name of the printer.
- Choose Properties Printer or Printer Setup based on the model of the printer.
- Wait for a window on Windows to appear in Printing Preferences.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option if the Printing shortcut tab is available.
- To begin the printing process, click Print.
Steps for HP Officejet 4650 printer duplex printing
- Use the corresponding power button to switch on the printer and system. For connecting your printer and system, use a USB cable. To insert an enough paper into it, open the input tray.
- To print from the system, select a document or photo.
- Click File above the application’s menu bar. From the drop-down menu, select Print. The list of printers available can be viewed.
- From the list of devices available, select the printer name. Click Properties or Setup 4650 Printer based on a model printer. Remember to proceed until the window of Document Properties appears.
- If you can view the Shortcut Print tab, please see and click on the Print option on both sides. Select the Layout features if the option is not available. Find the HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing option for Print on both sides.
- Click the Readability Binding or Page Flip. Choose OK-> Print. Print.
- From the output tray, take the printed side page. Please insert the input tray with the printed side page. Insert stacked side facing upwards if the printer has forward loading papers.
- Continue to touch the pages printed, and on the other side. You may also start the scanning process with the HP Smart App. On your Windows system’s search tab type HP Smart. Locate the application and install it.
- On the app’s home screen, select Print. From the list of available devices select the printer name. Tap Additional Settings-> Print duplex. OK-> Print click.
- Please find the two-sided option for a Mac system in the Print Dialog screen. The printer is compatible with automatic duplexing, if the two-sided option is visible.
- Choose Layout from the menu and select a binding option. Click Print. Take the printed sheets and do HP Officejet 4650 duplex printing on the output tray.