There are various applications for accessing your Canon printer from iPhone. Some of the Canon printers have built-in applications such as AirPrint and Google Drive Print. The Canon Mobile Printing app can be downloaded from Google Play Store or iTunes. Here you can get a complete guide on how to print from iPhone to canon printer.
Quick Guide on iPhone Printing to Canon Printer
- Connect a wireless network to your Canon printer.
- Configure your iPhone on the same network.
- Open and download the Canon Mobile Printing application in the App Store.
- Open the document you want to print with the appropriate implementation, and pick the Print option for the document preview.
- Select the Printer in the Canon Mobile Printing App Preview chapter.
- Choose the name of the printer and then tap Print. The Apple AirPrint function can also be used.
- Download the App Store request. Open the printed document and pick the Share icon.
- Tap Print and pick the name of the printer. Again, tap Print.
Detailed instructions for sending print jobs from iPhone to Canon printer
Connect your Canon printer to a wireless network and to the canon printer from iphone. The WPS technique can be used to perform this process. Make sure you have a WPS button on your router. Power up your Canon press and keep the Wi-Fi button on the control panel until it flashes the alarm light.
- Once the lamp begins flashing blue with the Wi-Fi button, click the WPS button on the router. When the printer searches the access network, the blue light blinks. If you see the lamp Power and Wi-Fi, the printer will be connected to your network.
- Load enough paper into the input tray to check the network link and print the network data page. Ensure that the link status is active and that the SSID is right. You now have the printer linked to your network.
- Connect your iPhone to the same network that is attached to the printer. Canon Mobile Printing App Download. This application promotes Canon image CLASS, multifunction image RUNNER ADVANCE, and single-function image RUNNER printers to let you understand how to print from an iPhone to a canonical printer.
- The application may be used for printing iPhone or iPad pictures, pictures, documents, PDF files, etc. Choose a picture to print. Tap the option Canon Mobile Printing and pick the Option Printer. Tap the Auto Search option and select the name of the printer from the device list. Choose Add.
- Now tap the Mobile Printing app and choose the Photo Albums choice. Select an album and select a picture you want to print. Tap Select and press the Option Confirm Selection in the Enlarged preview. Tap Preview and pick the name of the printer. Touch the option Print. Wait for a printer to print a picture.
- Open the document you want to print via AirPrint with an appropriate implementation. Tap Print and select Share icon. Select the name of the printer. Select the number of copies and change the print media for the print job. Tap the Print option on the top right corner to begin printing from iPhone to Canon and finish printing from iPhone to Canon printer.