How to Enable duplex printing In HP Laserjet p4015 Printer [solved]
Duplex printing is a feature which can be print on both pages of a document by an HP Laserjet p4015 printer. Automatic and manual methods of HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing can be used.
Solutions for duplex printing with Laserjet Printer Load enough papers in the main input tray.
- Select the File menu and open the document to be printed.
- Click Print and if required, select Display Details.
- Specify the two-sided option and select it.
- Choose Layout in the Print tab and check the checkbox.
- From the Two-sided tab select the binding option and click the Print option.
- Remove from the output tray the first printed pages.
- In the input tray, place the pages and click Continue.
Best procedures for duplex printing by Laserjet p4015 printer
- Place sufficient paper sheets of A4 paper in the input tray to overcome the page ordering problems. Check whether the toner cartridges are mounted.
- Windows: Document opening and File menu selection.
- Select the option Print and select your Laserjet printer name p4015.
- To open the printer or document properties window, click the Printer Properties, Preferences or Printer Setup option.
- Check if a printing shortcut tab is available and click Two-sided printing or printing on both sides (HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Printing). Select the Finishing,
- Layout or Features tab if the duplexing menu is not available.
- Select the Print option on both sides and select Bind or Flip page.
- Select OK, and press Print. Select OK. Take the first pages from the output tray and tap on the same surface.
- Please insert the first pages in the input panel and click Continue to print the other pages.
Mac: Use the manual duplexing method if your Laserjet printer does not support the automatic duplexing function. Check the type of paper tray your printer has in the middle of this screen and click the Paper Handling option.
- Choose Odd from the Print Pages only and select the Reverse or Automatic option based on the model for your Laserjet printer. Remove all odd pages in the output tray and load them in the input tray after printing finishes.
- Go to the Print window and select the option Even Only. Select the Print option by clicking Normal mode.
Smartphones: Download your mobile HP Smart app. Click Home Screen Print and open the app. Select Print
- Document and locate the document to be printed.
- Choose and click-> More Settings-> HP Laserjet p4015 Duplex Print-> OK-> Print. Select the printer.