123 HP LaserJet P2055dn duplex printing
The HP LaserJet p2055dn duplex can be used automatically and manually. An additional duplexer is however required by the HP Laserjet P2055DN automatic duplex printing feature. This supplementary accessory can be purchased individually for the rest of the models in the packing.
HP LaserJet p2055dn printer Automatic duplexing Turn on HP LaserJet p2055dn printer
- On the rear of the device, open the duplex jam cover.
- Adjust the blue holder in the duplex area of the device.
- Insert a letter or letter or legal sized papers in the device by pressing the blue lever inside.
- For A4 prints on the device, pull the heel outside.
- Start driver and click Finish Tab. Start driver.
- Select and select Print on both sides. Click the option to upload Flip pages.
- Turn on the printer and open the print job.
Detailed automatic duplex process of the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer
- Insert and activate the power cord on the back of the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer. If not, automatically press the power button to switch on the device. Always connect the unit to a direct wall outlet to prevent automatic duplex printing problems in HP Laserjet P2055DN.
- Switch to the computer and ensure the driver and software are installed. Make sure the drivers installed are up to date.
- Get the latest software version and driver for your computer operating system from our website. Click on the printers of the HP LaserJet series to open our website. Select the printing device p2055dn and find your OS drivers latest.
- On the rear of the device, open the duplex jam cover. Search the compartment for a blue, colored lever. Push the lever inside the compartment for printing on letter or legal papers. Please pull it out to print media size A4.
- Open the computer’s list of programs installed. Search for and choose the printer model HP LaserJet p2055dn.
- The installed drivers will be launched on your computer.
- In the driver menu, search the Finish tab. Choose the Finish tab option and wait until the options are displayed. Scroll and choose the option Print on both sides. The HP LaserJet p2055dn printer now allows for the automatic duplexing option.
- Verify that enough paper is loaded into the device input tray. Now start the printable document and assign the printer task to the HP LaserJet p2055dn printer.
- Depending on the printing job requirements, the flipping option can be selected.
- Select the Flip pages option for a normal double-sided print. Find the booklet layout option for a print booklet.
- Select the binding option from left or right.
- Before you begin printing, select the border and orientation you need. For successful HP Laserjet P2055DN automatic duplex printing, click on the printed option and get the documents printed on both sides.