HOW TO ENABLE HP PHOTOSMART D110 DUPLEX PRINTING?
Duplexing supported from the HP Photosmart d110 printer. Print the duplex functionality on both sides of a paper. Load the document and change the HP printer driver settings for print. You can set HP Photosmart D110 Duplex Printing automatically or manually.
HOW PRINT ON PHOTOSMART D110
Load the paper tray with a pile of white papers. Load the paper tray of the printer with the pile.
- To print using the duplex function, select a doc or photo.
- Choose Print from the list of downloads and then click on the File menu.
- From the list displayed on-screen, choose your HP Photosmart printer.
- Expands and for a few seconds the Printer Properties tab.
- Please check whether the tab Print Preferences or Document Properties opens.
- Activate the option of two-side printing on both sides.
- To print, click Apply.
PRINT AND AUTO DUPLEXING
- Load HP Photosmart d110 paper tray with enough plain papers. HP Photosmart d110 paper box with enough plain paper. Make sure you load the tray to the border. It enables the print job to be completed completely and page problems to be avoided.
- Open the HP Photosmart D110, Duplex Printing document on your Laptop. Click the File menu at the top-left angle of the screen. Choose the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- Click from the list and move to the Printer Properties menu for your HP Photosmart printer model. Wait for some time and automatically open the Document Properties / Print Preferences window.
- Select any options on the screen (pressing both sides or two-sided duplex printing) from the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- If your printer’s driver or firmware is out of date, the Shortcuts tab may not be available. Find the layout menu and go to the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Layout option for Binding or Page Flip, and then click Apply, OK or Print. The print printer prints on one side, draws the paper and prints on the other.
- Check whether both sides are correctly printed. When yes, automatic duplexing is supported with the HP Photosmart d110. You can also print on your HP Photosmart printer with the manual duplexing function.
- Begin the printing process and stop the process temporarily after the printer prints on one side. From the output panel take the printed papers and place them in the paper panel, facing the opposite face on the printed side.
PAPER JAM & PAPER ERRORS
- Do not print with glassy or transparent paper. Do not use transparent or glossy.
- Do not use duplex envelopes or photo sheets.
- Make sure that the papers weigh over 16 lbs and under 105 lbs to print HP Photosmart D110 Duplex.