Troubleshoot PDF File Printing Problems
PDF Printing Problems
If the printer doesn’t print a document, the first thing to do is to double-check whether the connections function properly. So, you should unplug the printer cable from the USB hub and plug it directly on the USB port of your computer before troubleshooting problems related to PDF files. Turn the printer off and reboot it 30 seconds later to retry printing of the PDF file.
Besides, make sure that the driver and software of the printer are current. If not, download the latest printer and Adobe website updates and restore the PC afterward. If, despite trying the above steps, you can not print a PDF document, please follow the steps below to fix the problems with PDF printing.
Print as an image
If a pdf file is corrupted or has corrupted contents such as font or image that Acrobat has not processed during printing. This can happen. Indeed, it can be corrupted if PDFs are converted from other document files. However, by sending the print work as an image to the printer, you can overcome this in the software. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Click Advanced. Please note that the position of the Advanced button on Adobe Acrobat varies with the Adobe Reader and select PDF file.
- Put a tick mark next to Print as an image under the Advanced Print Setup dialog box. If you use Adobe Reader, see the option in the left-hand side of the advanced print configuration. However, you can view that option in the Settings headed to the top of the advanced print settings dialog, if you are printing the PDF file via Adobe Acrobat.
- When Print as Image is selected, click OK to close the dialog box and confirm printing again.
Convert PDF Files Re-Create
The pdf file from the source file if it is not possible to print as images. Open the source file of a page layout or text-processing program in your respective software program.
- Click on Print and save it in system pdf format from your toolbar or menu bar Filter.
- To retry printing, open a new PDF file.
If you still have problems with the printer or need help with any other problems, contact tech support professionals on Windows or any other operating systems to resolve problems with the printer.