What is HP 2540 series printer wifi password?
Printers do not usually request a password. It only happens where a wireless device is connected. The HP Wireless Direct printing prompt for a password when the device is connected. Follow the steps below to get a wireless password for the HP 2540 series printer.
Steps to get the wireless direct password of HP Deskjet 2540
- Touch the icon of HP Wireless Direct on the printer control panel.
- To activate connection, go to the Network Set-up or the Wireless Settings.
- To enter the security passcode and touch Ok, select Enter or On for Security. Go to your mobile settings and enable wireless Internet access and select a printer model.
- On the printer control panel type the security passcode.
- Open the printed photo or document and tap Print on the App or Action menu.
- From the available printer list, select the model HP Deskjet 2540 and tap Print.
- Connect your mobile to the existing wireless network after printing.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 direct wireless password type or obtain from control panel
- Switch on the printer control panel.
- Tap the HP Wireless Direct icon in the printer’s control panel menu.
- Navigate to the Setup Network or Wireless Settings menu and tap the Wireless Direct icon then turn on the connection.
- To access a password, choose On or On with the security option when you have a connected wireless password HP 2540 series printer.
- Note it down and then touch OK when the security password appears on the screen.
- Go to your mobile device’s Settings menu and turn on your Wi-Fi, showing the list of devices available.
- Make sure it’s within your device’s range if you don’t find your printer name and if not, close your device and printer.
- Type the wifi password from the printer control panel of the HP 2540 series printer when necessary.
- Click on the printable photo or document and then on the Apps menu or the Screen menu, click Print.
- If the app you have is not supported by printing, download HP ePrint Mobile App from Apple or Google Play Store.
- Select your HP Deskjet 2540 printer from the list of available printers from the menu and tap the Print icon.
- Upon completion of the printing, reconnect your mobile device to a wireless network you regularly use for your wireless password printer series HP 2540.