How to Connect HP Photosmart 7520 To Wireless router
You can use a wireless router to connect wirelessly to the HP Photosmart 7520 printer. It is important to turn on the wireless router in which the printer is to be attached and answer how to link HP Photosmart 7520 to wifi. Check the router’s link lamps after switching it on.
HP Photosmart 7520 connects the printer to WiFi and allows it to switch on until it becomes idle.
- Connect the router’s power cable to the wall outlet.
- Turn it on and make it stable for the connectivity lights.
- Navigate to the HP Photosmart 7520 printer control panel.
- On the printer screen, select network settings.
- Scroll down and tap Setup wizard for Wireless.
- Search in the printer for the neighboring networks accessible and enter the password to connect.
- To verify the link, check the printer control panel.
How do I finish the HP Photosmart 7520 printer link configuration to print a document?
- Download from our website the right printer file that matches your OS and printer model. Select the bit version of your OS after selecting the sort and click on the download button on our website.
- Wait until the complete download of the printer driver file. The downloaded file can be found in your computer’s Downloads directory. To continue with the setup of the driver, navigate to the downloads folder.
- To start the setup of the driver, double-click the file. The installer of the driver opens and the driver is ready to set up the HP Photosmart 7520. Agree with the driver setup terms and conditions. Make sure you select the driver setup language.
- Choose the date and area on the computer after choosing the driver’s language. Select the sort of connectivity after choosing it. If you choose the sort of wireless connectivity, switch on the router and make it idle.
- Before continuing with the driver setup, make sure that the router link is idle and stable.
- If the sort of attachment selected is USB, when prompted by the installer, you should attach the cable to the laptop and printer. The HP Photosmart 7520 printer’s USB cable can be found in the printer box.
- Navigate to the printer control panel and select network configurations. After choosing it, you can select the Wireless Setup Wizard using the buttons on the control panel.
- The printer’s wireless wizard enables you discover and identify in the printer the nearby accessible networks.
- To connect, enter the right password.
- The printer shows a notification on the control panel after a link has been established.
- To finish the wireless link on How to Connect HP Photosmart 7520 To Wifi, print a document to test the link between the printer and the computer.