Steps to reconnecting HP Printer To Wireless network
- Set your printer near the computer.
- Place your computer and printer where your wireless signal can be received.
- Locate and switch the Power button on the printer.
- Select the Windows logo by clicking Start.
- Select Start window settings.
- Select Devices in the window settings.
- To connect a Wi-Fi connection, select Printers and Scanners.
- To connect a printer to the Windows wireless network, click Add a printer or scanner.
Detailed steps to connect a printer to the Wireless Network
Check for possible network connections for the printer. Set your printer and computer where your wireless signal can be sent. Locate and press the Power button on the printer to reconnect the HP printer to the wireless network.
Select the Windows logo in the lower-left corner of the screen. Open Start in Windows. Select Settings at the bottom left corner of the Start window.
Select Devices that are located at the top of the Settings window.
Choose printers and scanners to reconnect HP printer to wireless on the left side of the window.
Choose Add a Printer or Scanner at the top of the page. You can see the name of the printer on the page and the printer is connected.
Open the Apple menu on Mac at the top-left of the screen. To reconnect the hp press to the wireless system, select System Preferences that are near the top of the Apple Dropdown menu.
Choose Scanners and Printers. Choose+ which is in the window’s lower-left corner. If your printer is already connected via the network, the pane on the left side of the window should show its name.
Click the name of the printer on the left-hand side of the window, and successfully the printer reconnects HP printer to the wireless network.