Connecting HP Photosmart c4780 to Wirelessly?
A wireless router allows you to connect the HP Photosmart C4780. Follow the instructions on the site to connect HP photosmart c4780 to Wi-Fi via wireless internet. First, please make sure that on your computer system you have a printer driver.
How does HP Photosmart c4780 to connect to WiFi?
- Turn on and wait for the printer to turn idle.
- Connect the router power cord to a wall outlet.
- Turn it on and wait until light is stable for the activity.
- Scroll to the printer control panel.
- On a printer’s panel, tap the Network menu.
- Choose the wireless installation wizard and select it.
- Search the networks nearby and enter the password for connection in your printer.
- To verify the connection, check the printer’s control panel.
How do I print a document with the connection configuration of the printer?
- Get your operating system’s latest printer driver file on the How to connect HP photosmart c4780 to wireless Internet.
- Installation CD with your printer is available with a printer driver. Alternatively, the internet file can be downloaded also.
- Go to your browser’s manufacturer’s website. Select and click Submit your printer model and operating system. Click Download on the next page.
- To start the driver installation, double-click the file. You open the driver installer and ready to setup the driver. Consent to driver installation terms and conditions. Make sure you select the driver installation language.
- Choose the date and the region on the computer after selecting the driver language. Choose the kind of connectivity after choosing it. If the connectivity type is selected as wireless, turn on the router and let it get idle.
- Before installing the driver, ensure that the router connection is random and stable.
- The cable should connect to the computer and printer at the installer’s request if the connection type you have chosen is USB. In the printer box, the USB cable can be found.
- Select the network settings and navigate to the printer controller panel. You can choose the Wireless Setup Wizard using the buttons on the control panel.
- The printer’s Wireless Wizard helps you find the nearby networks in the printer and locate them. Specify the right password to log in.
- The printer will display a notification on the control panel once a connection is established.
- Try printing your documents on how to connect HP c4780 photosmart to the wireless connection to test the connection between printer and computer.