How to setup Hp Deskjet 3520 wirelessly?
The Deskjet 3520 printer features wireless functionality to connect seamlessly to a Wi-Fi network. We have provided appropriate steps to determine how hp3520 can be connected to the WiFi network.
Quick steps – To Setup HP Deskjet 3520
HP Deskjet by pressing the Power button, connecting to the network Power ON the machine.
- Use the touchscreen control panel to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Use the display panel controls and connect to your WiFi network.
- To touch the Wireless Setup Wizard, tap the Right key arrow.
- Select the Network option from the setup and choose the Protected Wi-Fi Setup Assistant.
- Choose your network which is listed.
- Enter the password for WPA and tap Done.
- To finalize the settings, tap the OK button.
- Tap OK if the Wireless Test report is to be executed, or select Skip.
Developed steps to connect your HP Deskjet 3520 printer with the WiFi
- With a touchscreen panel in the Deskjet printer, you can easily connect to a wireless network without problems.
- When configuring your HP Deskjet 3520 printer, you can select the connection type. You can connect to multiple compatible wireless devices using the HP Auto Wireless Connect feature without any USB or Ethernet cables.
- The driver package is supplied with this feature. You can obtain the driver from the CD or the internet. If there is an installation CD, insert it in your computer and install it using the instructions.
- Choose’ Wireless’ as the network connection when the connection window is displayed. You’re going to get a prompt. Select Yes, send your printer wireless settings. You can now wait until the next steps are processed by HP Auto Connect.
- If the method above fails, don’t worry, we’ve got another way. Another easy way to connect to the WLAN network is to use the HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup Wizard at the printer control panel to connect HC 3520 to the WLAN guide.
- The name and password of the network, or the WEP / WPA passphrase are required.
- On the printer control panel, tap on the Wireless icon. Select your printer from the list of networks available. If the network name is not displayed in the list, you can enter it wirelessly.
- You must enter the password in the next screen after tapping the OK button. You use the WPS method if not even one method works.
- You can setup Hp Deskjet 3520 wireless network of two types of Wi-Fi Protected Set up methods. The first is the Push-Button and the second is the PIN.
- You must ensure that the router has a WPS button in this mode. On the printer, click on the WPS button. It stays activated for 2 minutes, and connects you to the network using the WiFi Guide to connect HP 3520.