Fix Windows 10 Printer Issues With Printer Troubleshooter
The Windows 10 pc printer troubleshooter is available in PC settings. You can also access this option from the Start menu’s Devices and Printers settings. You can also use the tool to fix most printer-related problems using Windows 10.
Connectivity problems can be overcome easily with this tool
- In your Windows 10 computer, your printer and your computer must be linked together before you begin.
- Make sure your computer has the latest printer driver installed.
- Open your computer’s control panel.
- Select Devices and Printers and select from the list your printer model.
- Right-click the printer and choose Troubleshooting.
- If your printer is not listed, press the sign Plus and add your printer to the list.
- Once you’ve added the printer to the list, you can do some basic troubleshooting to resolve some simple problems.
- This tool can solve most connectivity problems.
Detailed steps Use of Windows 10 PC
Start Menu Open Windows 10 PC Printer Windows 10 PC Troubleshooter. Fix the connection problem on your printer when connected through a wireless network. Select Device Manager-> Printers. Now you can find your printer, right-click and choose Driver Update.
Additional advanced troubleshooting to overcome some major issues. To access the Services list, select Printer Spooler and choose Stop. Confirm the action by clicking OK. Get to the search bar and type system32spoolprinters in the WINDIR percentage.
Select the result list folder and delete all the folder files. Now open Services and select Print Spooler. Get the Startup Type list and make sure Automatic is in the list and select OK. The troubleshooter checks and corrects the list of the most recent printer drivers. Use this tool to solve connectivity and printer spooler problems. You can solve most problems without user intervention.
Most printing problems can be overcome by the Windows Printer Troubleshooter. This tool can also be used to identify and solve the most connectivity issues. This can also help you to overcome the problem of the printer and the problem solver windows 10 pc.
However, this tool is for Windows users only. It is equally reliable in comparison with the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This tool is very useful for the first time because it is concise and enables you to solve most printer problems.
It’s very simple to use the Windows 10 Printer Troubleshooter. It includes an integrated software that scans the connection between your computer and your printer. This also encourages you to do simple operations with guided instructions to overcome Windows 10 pc printer troubleshooter printing problems.