123 HP Envy 4511 Printer Setup
HP Envy 4511 Printer Illustration
Materially, the 123 HP Envy 4511 is a small printer that appears stylish on a desktop thanks to a slim profile and the lack of ‘wings’. Paper is fed through the front (it has a 100-page input tray) and trips along a curved path to re-emerge at the front (up to 30 pages can rest on the output tray extension).
Remarkably, it prints on both sides of a page routinely; it just waits a couple of seconds for the ink to dry prior to taking the paper back in.
HP Envy 4511 Printer Features
HP Envy 4511 Print speed
The HP Envy 4511 printer setup uses the latest ink delivery technologies to extend cartridge life and possibly save you money through its Instant Ink delivery service. It also counted well in print speed tests and gave high-quality output results.
Wireless router setup wizard
Every Envy 4511 printer devices holds with a temporary IP address allocated through the router. By default , your HP printer has an official IP address through which one can link or print anything within that network. This wireless network is secured with network and password (WPA/WPA2) so, no one can access your printer without knowing your password.
Ink-Genuine & compatible
Save even more when you buy industry-leading HP 61 remanufactured ink cartridges specially intended for your printer from LD Products. LD remanufactured cartridges bids a cost saving option as compared to original HP cartridges and are an excellent way to save money without forgoing quality or reliability. Get more ink with our high yield cartridges and bundle sets!
HP Envy 4511 Mobile Application
HP Envy 4511 Airprint
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
HP Envy 4511 ePrint
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
HP Envy 4511 Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
HP Envy 4511 Latest Driver & Manual Download
HP Envy 4511 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 4511 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy 4511 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
HP Envy 4511 Manual
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 4511.
HP Envy 4511 Printer Quick Tips
- Never compromise on quality while buying spare parts for your printer.
- Choose good-quality and reliable cartridges as they help maintain the working condition of your printer.
- Read the step-by-step instructions provided in the manual and execute every operation in your 123 HP Envy 4511
- Turn off the printer when it is not in use, to avoid heat dissipation.
HP Envy 4511 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Printers – Fixing Copy Quality Issues
Step 1: Wipe the scanner
Fingerprints, smudges, dust, or debris on the scanner glass, below the scanner lid, or in the document feed slot can cause lines and color bands. Wipe these parts with a soft, lint-free cloth sprayed with glass cleaner.
Step 2: Wipe the ADF rollers
- Eliminate the original document from the ADF.
- Switch off the printer.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Raise the ADF cover.
- Locate the paper pick rollers and the separator pad inside the ADF.
- Slightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered or distilled water, and then squash any excess liquid from the cloth.
- Use the damp cloth to wipe any excess off the paper pick rollers and the separator pad.
- Raise the ADF cover for two minutes to permit the paper pick rollers and separator pad to dry.
- Shut the ADF cover.
- Remount the original document print side up in the document feeder tray. Softly slide the document into the printer as far as it can go.
- Glide in the paper width guides until they are snug against the paper.
- Do not shove the paper width guides in so far that they bend the paper.
- Relink the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Switch on the printer, and then attempt to copy.
Step 3: Alter the copy settings
- On the printer’s control panel, select the Copy button or icon.
- Tap the Settings icon or button, if required, then direct to the Qualityor Optimization
- If either setting is not obtainable, skip to the next step.
- Tap the Back icon or select OK.
- Mount the original document or photo, then try to copy.
Step 4: Alter the paper settings
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Setup or Settingsbutton or icon.
- Choose Paper Setup, and then choose paper size.
- Click on the paper size that is in the input tray, and then select the OK
- Attempt to copy again.
Proceed to the next step if the issue exists.
Step 5: Rearrange the printer
- Eliminate any items from the scanner glass and automatic document feeder (ADF), then raise the scanner lid.
- With the printer switched on, detach the power cord from the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Pause at least for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into a wall socket.
- Relink the power cord to the printer.
- Mount the original document or photo, then attempt to copy.