HP DeskJet 2544 wifi password
With a Wi-Fi Direct feature, you can connect a HP DeskJet 2544 printer to the computer. Fulfill the following methods to set the wireless password HP DeskJet 2544. The default password for the new password can be used.
Sets the Wi-Fi Direct Password using the DeskJet printer control panel, setting the Wi-Fi Direct Password
- Check or use EWS to change the current password on the control panel.
- To activate it, press Wi-Fi Direct.
- See the wireless icon display panel.
- On your computer, click the wireless icon.
- Review the list of available active networks.
- Select the network name of the printer containing the DIRECT keyword.
- Type the 12345678 password as it is the standard password.
The entire process for connecting the printer to Wi-Fi with the password is provided with control keys
- Please find and press the Wi-Fi Direct button. If it’s activated, the display displays the Wireless icon.
- Use the WPS method and your printer can be connected. There are two ways to connect the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- One of them is the pushbutton method for WPS and another the pushbutton method for WPS. Make sure that your router includes the Wireless Protected Setup button before you begin using this method.
- Click on the WPS button for about 120 seconds on your printer and then press on your router with the WPS button. Enter the network name and wireless password HP DeskJet 2544 when the display calls.
- Choose your printer supports connection methods. Download and complete the installation process for the updated version of printer software.
- You can connect your HP DeskJet 2544 printer with the HP Auto Wireless Connection. No USB cables or network credentials are required.
- After installing the software, select the Network connection type and tap the respective wireless configuration option. The remaining will then be done by the HP Auto Connect.
- Use HP WYes and send the wireless settings to the Setup Wizard method without a printer. Use the printer control panel to run the Wireless Setup Wizard. This approach is only applicable for the touch screen control panel.
- Connect to the printer, you need to know your HP DeskJet 2544 network name and password for security (WEP / WPA). Print the web setup page and the network credentials details.
- Manually enter it if the name of the network is not listed. Properly enter the name. Enter the HP DeskJet 2544 WLAN password when the window prompts. The printer had been wirelessly connected.