123 HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing
Duplex printing is made by configuring print settings on both sides of the paper for laserjet hp p2055dn printer. This printer automatically prints one single sheet of paper without the need for manual feeding on HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex.
Write Quick Steps to Windows Printer and Devices for the HP Laserjet P2055DN Duplex printer
- Then right-click the icon of the printer.
- Go to Properties of Printer and you will open a Print Settings window.
- On top of the window, click Device Settings.
- To the Duplex Unit, click on a dropdown menu.
- Choose Installed and go to the General window tab.
- Select Printing Shortcuts, press Preferences.
- Click on the drop-down menu’ Yes, flip on Print on either side.’
Write HP Laserjet p2055dn Duplex Printing Detailed steps
- Modify the settings of the printer you have successfully installed and setup for printing on HP Laserjet p2055dn Duplex Paper Printing.
- On Windows, click on Devices and Printers. Right-click on the printer in the list displayed. Go to Printer property.
- Click the Settings tab on the Properties window at the top.
- To print on a 2-side option, click on the drop-down symbol next to the duplex unit. Choose Installed from the menu dropdown.
- On the right top of the window, select the General tab. Go and click Preferences. Choose the Yes option from the downside menu and press Printing Shortcuts tab. Choose the Yes option.
- Turn on the configured settings by choosing Apply and then click OK.
- Print the following steps on both sides of the paper with a Mac computer. Go to the file section and click Print to open the document for printing. If you want to view the print job details, click Show Details.
- In the Print dialog box, see the two-sided option. Select the checkbox right in front of the Display on both sides.
- Select Layout and click Print under the Print options menu.
- Select Paper Handling in the Print window and then click on Odd Only in the Pages to Print menu. If the printer has a rear loading tray, select Automatic. If you have a front-loading tray, choose reverse-select. Click Print. Click Print.
- Reload the pages to the paper tray after you have finished printing on the page front of the paper. Flip the paper sheet so that if you want a library-like reading, the printed side will look down. Flip across the page to face up on the printed side. Connect with our technology experts if you need more solutions for the HP Laserjet p2055dn duplex printing.