How to Fix Two Copies Printing Error?
Common Printer Issues
Common Printer Issues
In the country, most companies rely heavily on computer printers to achieve their daily work and monthly business objectives. Any business that attempts to survive with no printer and computer is currently often viewed by customers and competitors as old-fashioned. So it is best to use both devices, as they help increase your employees ‘ productivity.
Unfortunately, many small companies often fail to understand the need to use modern printers, and they still rely on old printers. One of the main problems for computer printers of old age is that they are too slow. Modern printers can in fact provide 100 plates per minute, meaning that in only a couple of hours you can print tons of documents.
In addition, most of the companies using old computer printers face many printer issues on a regular basis. The most important factor is to invest in the most advanced computer printers with new practical features and options. If so, you might need assistance from the expert repair technician of the Canon printer to solve the problem. Thankfully, by switching to a new computer printer, you will be able to easily avoid such problems.
Two Copies Printing Issue
Several users of computer printers updating their device’s operating system to Windows 10 have been complaining that when they run a print job, their printers always print 2 copies. Computer printer mistakes, for example a printing error, are very common and multiple copies can be fixed by a few simple troubleshooting steps.
If you’re new to printer troubleshooting, contact a Canon repair technician for help. The following steps for troubleshooting computer users with a rough idea of how to fix printer printing and printer errors should be attempted.
Change Copying Number
- Press your keyboard’s Windows button, then type into the search box in Control Panel. To proceed to the next step, click on the Control Panel option.
- In the Control Panel window, select the hardware and sound option, and then select it.
- The Devices and Printer option will now be located on the next screen.
- Select Number of copy and click on Printer Properties. Change it to 1 if the copy number is set to 2,
You now have to run a print test job to see if the printer is correct in printing an error of two copies. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
Enable two-way support Uncheck
- Go to the control panel on your PC and navigate the hardware and sound > devices and printer, as mentioned above.
- Right-click the printer name on your computer you are currently using. Select Printer Server Properties, and select Options for Ports.
- You must now check if the bidirectional support option is enabled. If so, uncheck and click on Request to confirm your choice Apply.
If your printer problem is not solved, proceed to the next method of troubleshooting.
The latest printer driver install
- Once you have clicked the option, a Device or Drucker will be displayed on the devicemark. Go to Devices and Printers and click Add a printer.
- The printer I want will not be listed, but you must then select Add a local printer or network printer with the manual setups and then click Next. Computer users will not be able to see their printer.
- Now you should select the port where your printer will be used and click Next to move to the next step.
- Choose Windows Update and choose the printer name. You will need to go back to Find a printer using other options if your printer is not found in the results. Select the printer and install all available updates to correct problems with your printer.
If all the above steps have been attempted before, but the printers have not yet fixed and the two copy errors have been printed, then you should contact our Canon expert repair technicians. You can access your PC remotely, and in a matter of minutes solve any frustrating printer problems. They will also take the required steps to prevent such printer errors from occurring in the future.