How To Connect My HP Envy 5660 To My PC?
Yes, your HP Envy 5660 printer can be connected to a computer, and a printer driver can be used for connection. To complete the installation, a printer driver is required. Make sure you follow the directions for connecting my 5660 hp envy to my computer below.
Quick Steps for Connecting a HP Envy 5660 Printer To the computer
- To connect my hp envy 5660 to my computer Go to your computer.
- Choose the HP Envy 5660 Printer network settings.
- Use the printer on-screen keys to navigate to the settings.
- Select from the control panel in the network settings the HP Envy 5660 wireless configuration wizard configuration.
- To select it, click on it.
- Choose from the list and click connect to your favorite network.
- If a HP Envy 5660 printer is prompted, enter the passcode.
- Check the screen of the printer, and the connection will notify you.
- To work on how to connect my HP Envy 5660 wirelessly, connect the printer to a wireless network and a router, computer and printer are necessary in order to connect my HP Envy 5660 to my computer. Make sure that the printer driver HP Envy 5660 is installed on your computer before connecting to your computer.
- The printer driver can be downloaded from our site, and you have the right file for downloading and selection to choose. If you choose the incorrect print driver, it could lead to an after-installation error in the printer.
- To start the HP Envy 5660 driver installation, go to the downloaded location. Select driver installation language and agree to driver installation terms and conditions.
- Driver installation will not proceed without agreeing to the conditions of the driver installation.
- When the computer prompts you choose the kind of connectivity. If you choose the wireless connection type, turn on the router at the installer’s request.
- You should insert the USB cable in the HP Envy 5660 printer when the installer is called upon if the USB method is connected. Make sure the connection of the printer is established after router activation.
- After the driver has been installed, click Finish. This terminates the installation of the printer driver. You can connect your wireless router to a printer after completing the connection.
- Select the network settings and the Wireless Setup Setup Wizard on the HP Envy 5660 printer, and navigate to the printer control panel. The network settings.
- Once the network has been chosen, the printer will prompt you to enter your connection passcode.
- Specify the connection passcode using HP Envy 5660’s on-screen keys and the printer notifies you of the wireless connection successful after entering the key. Now you have decided how my HP Envy 5660 can be connected to my computer query.