HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting printer is the process of rectifying errors in the printer. The following solutions are provided for several common problems such as printing offline, scanning problems, copying and fax problems. Use the following solutions to solve your own errors. Following the HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting of the printer, print a test to ensure the problem is solved.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting steps:
- To solve the Printer Offline error use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Set the default printer to your HP Officejet 4650.
- Remove the Black Ink printing problem by reinstalling the printer driver.
- To solve a USB scanner connection error, restart your computer and print.
- Reset the printer to check the power source and solve copy problems.
- Print a fax test report and check the link between the computer and the printer to resolve any fax problems.
- Hp Officejet 4650 won’t print wirelessly.
- Hp Officejet 4650 printing blank pages.
- Hp Officejet 4650 not responding.
- Hp Officejet 4650 ink cartridge problem.
- Hp Officejet 4650 setup.
Detailed Steps on How To Troubleshoot HP Officejet 4650 Printer
Your HP printer can handle printing and scanning related problems. To resolve these errors, follow the steps below for HP 4650 printer troubleshooting.
NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR:
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer to resolve the Printer Offline error.
- To run the software, click the Start button. It scans and finds out about the problem with your printer. Follow the guidelines for solving the problem.
- Search for devices and go to Windows, select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Make sure my default printer is not ticked in the box near the Let Windows Manage. Choose from the list the printer name corresponding to the HP printer and tap Manage.
- To set the default printer, select Set as the default option.
BLACK INK NOT PRINTING(123 HP Officejet 4650 not printing properly):
- When dealing with cartridge-related problems, you should use the following methods of troubleshooting for the printer HP 4650.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer driver to correct this error.
- Check if you use genuine HP ink cartridges. The use of duplicate cartridges leads to undesirable problems.
- Refilling with original HP ink should also be done.
- Navigate to the Setup option from your printer’s control panel and choose the Tools option.
- Scroll up the screen and tap Clean Page Smears. Wait until a blank page is fed by the HP printer. Conduct a test print to ensure proper functioning.
- If your USB connection is problematic, a USB scanner connection error may occur. With the help of the procedure mentioned below, you can get rid of the problem.
HP OFFICEJET 4650 USB SCANNER CONNECTION TROUBLESHOOT:
- The first way is to restart your computer and HP printer. Turn your HP printer off. Turn off. Close and power cycle all the background programs on your computer.
- Wait a few minutes before turning on your computer and your printer. Try scanning a document to see if the error has been resolved.
- If connected via a wired connection, unplug and insert the USB cable after several seconds.
- Delete the driver from the system and re-install it to correct the HP 4650 printer problem-solving error.
123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 COPYING TROUBLESHOOT:
- Check the HP printer power source. Detach the printer’s power source and connect it to get rid of this problem.
- Use a lint-free cloth plunged into distilled water to clean the ADF rollers.
- Reset the HP printer to overcome any problems associated with copying.
- Technical failures may occur while trying to send or receive a fax and try to solve the solutions listed here.
HP OFFICEJET 4650 FAX PROBLEMS TROUBLESHOOT:
- Search for the Run Fax Test option in the Fax menu from the printer control panel. Check the report for failed tests and follow the instructions for solving the problem.
- Check that the number you dialed is correct. Enter the number again and try again to send the fax.
- Check your computer and printer connection. If the connection is not correct, this problem may occur.
- If the above HP 4650 printer troubleshooting solutions fail, serve your HP printer.