123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer Setup & Installation
You can increase home office productivity with this HP ENVY Photo 7855, an All-in-one printer. It supports USB, wireless, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi networks. Moreover, easily print from your mobile device. Save more power with this ENERGY STAR 123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer.
- The copy has a resolution up to 300 dpi for black and white and color up to 600 dpi with a speed of 21cpm.
- Fax has a resolution up to 300 x 311 dpi.
- Supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print, Mopria print and Wireless Direct Print.
- The printer has a built-in universal power supply.
- The printer works on HP Thermal Inkjet Technology with black and white print speed up to 15 ppm and color print speed up to 10 ppm.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- The printer supports Windows and Mac OS.
- The scanner type is a flatbed type.
- It has a memory card slot
- The Automatic Document Feeder capacity is up to 35 sheets.
- It also supports Borderless printing.
123.hp.com/envy7855 – 123 HP Envy 7855 setup
To order to install your brand new HP Envy 7855 Printer, the printer system and other peripherals must be unboxed from the shipped package and the entire container bare. You should then try to attach the power cable properly and set the preferences of the control panel as necessary. Place a bunch of paper into the input tray and plant cartridges to complete the installation of your newly acquired printer. As a final configuration, download and install the new version of drivers from 123.hp.com/envy7855.
Step 1: Unbox the HP Envy 7855 Box Printer
- Unbox the HP ENVY 7855 Container Printer with other packaging items such as stickers, tapes and other cables / accessories. For a list of components inside the package, see the box name.
- Take the Printer out of the box and put it on the table aside.
- Carefully remove all stickers / tapes from the printer board.
- The tapes on the sides of the scanner glass must be taken off when the Scanner lid is removed.
- Close the scanner lid after the tapes have been removed.
- Hook the printer on both sides to hold the printer carefully and raise the entrance door of the tin cartridge until it clicks and seals itself into a spot. Cautionfully remove all stickers / tapes inside the printer.
- Close the entry door of the Ink cartridge.
- Open the paper tray door and draw the paper input tray to the extent necessary to quickly delete the tapes on the tray.
- Push the sheet of paper inside and cover the sheet of paper.
- Materials and tapes for packaging may be sent for recycling.
Step 2: Connect power cables and set the expectations of the control panel.
The printer must be connected to an electrical power socket to enable the printer. Preferences must be configured using a control panel. The Ethernet / Wireless / USB network link must be avoided at this stage.
- Take the power cable and connect one end of it to a power supply and the rest of the power port at the back of the printer.
- Turn the computer on
- Aim to use the down arrow keys to select the language on the control panel and press OK.
- The Country / Region menu is shown in the control panel. From the list of countries with down arrow keys pick the country of residence and then tap OK to confirm the selection.
Step 3: Line the Input Paper Tray Sheet
- When the preference is set, insert a bundle of paper in the input tray of the right size.
- Open the door of the paper plate and move the paper plate as far as possible away from the printer.
- Pull the paper tray extender carefully and try to maximize the paper pick.
- Extend the paper width guides and put them in the outermost spot.
- Stack a bundle of correct papers and gently move them into the paper tray holding the paper on the short side.
- Shift the paper width guides to touch the paper sides and push the paper tray inside to secure it.
Step 4: Ink cartridge planting – 123.hp.com/setup 7855
Next is essential to mount the original HP Ink Cartridge that comes with the Printer Container Kit.
- Hook the printer on both sides to hold the printer carefully and raise the entrance door of the tin cartridge until it clicks and seals itself into a spot. The car slides into the entrance area.
- Keep it for a moment until the car is still and steady until the next move.
- Break one of the cartridge cartridges by touching the black plastic only on the surface attentively and seek to avoid touching the copper-colored surface or the tin nozzles area that can cause tin snaps or electricity failure.
- Be careful to remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge sheet.
- The Ink cartridge slot has a cover that has to be removed gently.
- Collect the cartridge on its sides with the dust facing the printer and move it into the slot before it gets slotted.
- Close the tin cartridge cap to make sure that the tin cartridge is sealed and safe.
- Idebate the above steps to plant in the open slots all the ink cartridges.
- Shut the entrance door of the region of the ink cartridge slot.
- The ink cartridge alignment must be checked with the instructions of the control panel. The Printer senses the newly assembled tin cartridges and prints an alignment page automatically.
The printer cannot often print an alignment page for unknown reasons. In these instances, obey the following simple instructions.
- Using the down arrow keys to scroll and find devices on the map of the control panel. Search Resources and click OK.
- Reengage the Down arrow Keys again to scroll and hit Align printer.
- This order activates the printer to print a Page in Alignment.
The printer machine and other peripherals must be unboxed out of the shipped package and the whole unit unboxes to mount your brand new HP Envy 7855 Printer. You can then try to properly link the power cable and set the control panel preferences as required. Place a bunch of paper in the input tray and plant cartridges for your new printer installation. Download and update the latest version of 123.hp.com/envy7855 drivers as final setup.
123.hp.com/envy7855 Printer Quick Technical Support
123.hp.com/envy7855 Mobile Printing Setup
123 HP Envy 7855 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is an exceptional feature with which you can print a document or a photo from an Apple device by connecting your HP compatible printer to a wireless network. If you are using an HP AirPrint compatible printer that contains wireless features, then these instructions help you set up AirPrint.
123 HP Envy 7855 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service that generates prints easily from your Android, Smartphone or Tablets. Print from anywhere with a live Internet connection. You can email the document or photo you need to print directly to the 123 HP ePrint enabled printer.
123 HP Envy 7855 Cloud Print Setup
Google Cloud Print allows you share printers with just a click. Any type of app when connected to a web-connected device, can use Cloud Print. You can connect a printer to your Google Cloud Print account and start printing on it. Handling printers and print jobs in Cloud-ready printers is simple.
123 HP Envy 7855 Latest Driver & Manual Download
123 HP Envy 7855 Driver
Download the Updated Printer Driver:
- Avail the latest version of the printer driver from 123.hp.com/envy 7855 us within seconds.
- Click the link to download 123 HP Envy Photo 7855 for Windows and Mac compatible printer.
Download the Easy Procedural Guide:
- Our easy step-by-step instructions help you 123.hp.com/envy7855 setup and troubleshoot printer on your own.
- Click the link to download the user manual for your corresponding 123 HP Envy 7855.
How to Print?
The steps to print a document on your Mac and Windows system are given below.
- Open the print window to alter the print job settings for best results. You can edit the document to adjust text font and size, select layout options and to modify any other appearance settings, before printing.
- Select File and then tap the Print option. You may notice that the printer settings window displays. Now, you can choose your printer model 123 HP Setup Envy 7855 from the Printer menu and then from the Presets menu.
- Select a suitable option that applies to your print job or paper type. Now, you need to tap the unnamed menu at the center of the window to choose different settings types and then change any settings.
- Once the setup is complete, you are all set to print. Print any document to check the status of the printer. For any information or support, reach us.
How to Fax?
- Follow the steps given below to set up the fax on your HP Envy Photo 7855
- Install the ink cartridges and then load the input tray with either U.S. Letter or A4-size paper. Now, you need to connect the printer with the telephone cord and adapter (if provided). Analyze the type of telephone system.
- In order to fax successfully, you can use the phone cord provided to connect the printer to the wall jack. To set the fax date and time, you can tap the Right Arrow on the control panel and then select the Setup option.
- Now, tap the Down Arrow and then select the Preferences option. To set the month, day and year, select the Up and Down Arrows and to return to the Preferences menu, you need to tap the Return Arrow.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to set the fax volume and fax header. To set the fax correctly, you can run a fax test. Re-check the fax settings listed in the report if you are unable to fax but the report shows the printer passed the test.
How to Print photos?
The steps to print photos from both Windows and Mac PC are given below.
- Load photo paper into the main paper tray based on where the tray is and the type of printer you have. You can remove any plain paper from the main paper tray.
- Make sure that you load the short edge of the photo paper into the tray based on your printer model HP Envy Photo 7855. Place the paper in such a way that the tab faces up or towards you to prevent printing on it.
- Now, adjust the paper width guides so they rest against the edges of the paper. In order to print the photo on your Windows PC, you can follow the steps given below.
- To set up the print job, open the print window and document properties. Before printing, you can edit the photo to improve colors, brightness or any other printer settings.
- Now, right-click the photo you want to print, tap Open with and then select Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. You may notice that the Print or Print Pictures window opens with general print job settings.
- To access more layout, quality, color, and advanced print settings, you can open the printer Document Properties window. Now, click Options, then tap Printer Properties and then select Preference. Make sure that you change the color and quality settings for best photo printing results.
- For Mac, open the print window to select and change available settings when printing photos. Now, open the photo, click File and then select the Print option. For the Photos app, you can select a layout and then click Print.
- Choose your printer from 123.hp.com/envy7855 the Printer menu. From the Presets menu, you can select an option that applies to your print job or paper type. Customize the settings and then try to print.
Refill ink cartridge
Hp generally does not recommend refilling of the cartridge. However, you can follow the steps given below to refill the ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you collect your kit, a roll of paper towels and some clear scotch tape together on a large flat working surface, a table or desk.Now, remove the empty cartridge from your 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- Carefully shut the printer lid or door. Make sure that you cover your hands with a pair of disposable gloves. You can take a paper towel and fold it in half twice.
- Now, work over the paper towel to catch any leaking ink. You can read the instruction in the manual to learn how to refill your particular type of ink cartridge.
- Make sure that you locate the fill holes on the top of the cartridge. Note that the depressions can be felt by rubbing your finger across the label. Few cartridges have more than one hole.
- Note that only one hole leads to the ink reservoir that you will refill that has a sponge in it. You can use a sharp pencil to pierce the refill holes in the top of the ink cartridge.
- Or take the top label off with a knife or screwdriver. There are four colors of ink: black, magenta, cyan, and yellow. You can follow instructions in the kit to insert the colors in their respective holes.
- Or insert a toothpick into the holes. Note that the markings on the ink cartridge may fool you causing you put the wrong colors in the cartridge ink chambers.
- Now, insert the long needle of the refill ink bottle in the correct hole penetrating the foam down in the bottom of the cartridge. Make sure that you do not push air into the cartridge foam while refilling.
- Ensure that you do not over-fill ink in the hole. Make sure that you slowly release the air, sucking a little ink back out of the ink cartridge, before you remove the needle completely.
- Now, carefully daub the cartridge contacts on the paper towel. You may notice a splotch of the ink leaking out on the paper towel. Carefully cover the hole with a small piece of clear scotch tape.
- Repeat the same ink refilling procedure for other ink colors. After refilling all three colors, carefully blot the cartridge print head on a folded piece of paper towel.
- Repeat this several times. If you notice that the blot shows the colors either faded or not at all, blot on a wet paper towel and again on dry, to get the ink flowing. Replace the ink cartridge in the printer and try to print.
123.hp.com/setup 7855 – HP Envy 7855 USB Setup
Set up your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer for a USB cable connected to a Windows or Mac computer by following the steps below.
- Check the requirements and then delete any previously installed printer versions from your PC. Now, make sure that the printer is on and in a ready state.
- Use a USB cable less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length. Ensure that there is an available USB port on your PC. Unplug the USB cable from the computer and do not reconnect the cable until prompted.
- On Windows, search for devices, then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results. Now, right-click the icon for your printer pr model and then tap Remove device.
- If multiple icons exist for the printer, you can remove them all. Now, close the Devices and Printers window and then proceed to the next step to install the driver and set up the connection.
- Type your printer model (HP Envy 7855) and then follow the on-screen prompts to download the driver. If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, then you can follow the on-screen instructions to open the download file to start the setup.
- When prompted to choose a connection type, make sure that you select USB. On your Mac, if you are prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, tap the printer model HP Envy Photo 7855 and then tap the Use or Print Using menu.
- Now, select the name of your 123 HP Envy 7855 printer in the pop-up menu and then you need to click the Add option. When you select a different driver from the Use menu, there is a possibility that it may result in limited printer functionality.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the 123.hp.com/envy7855 installation. Based on the print job, you can try to print, scan, or fax.