HP Laserjet enterprise P3015DN
The Laserjet Enterperise P3015DN printing printer supports the duplex printing feature. There are two types of tray-and main-tray photographs. You can print using the feed option Automatic or Manual. Save the paper cost and time with the duplex printing feature of the HP Laserjet company p3015dn printer.
- HP Laserjet Enterprise P3015DN Quick Steps for duplex printing Load sufficient documents on the input tray.
- To secure alignment, adjust the paper width guides.
- Please select a document or photo to print.
- In the Printing Shortcuts tab, enable Duplex Printing feature.
- Under the Services tab, change the Paper Tray option.
- To begin printing, click Print.
- From the output tray take the printed sheet.
Developed HP Laserjet Enterprise P3015DN Duplex
- Printing Schedules Press the corresponding power buttons to enable the printer and the system. Insert plain paper faced downward in the input tray for printer duplex printing by HP laserjet company p3015dn.
- To view the document, open an application. On the top of the menu bar, click the File menu. In the drop-down menu, click the Print option. See the Print Dialog Screen Layout menu.
- Choose from the Two-sided Tab, either the Long-Edge or Short-Edge binding option. To start the printing process, click the Print option.
- You can load enough paper in the input table when you select the option to print manually on both sides. Follow the methods given below when you load special paper.
- If you use Tray 1, insert the cover paper to the top of the paper and move into the printer.
- Include the head face down, with the top edge face up to the printer, if you use any other tray.
- On the top of the menu bar select the File menu. Select the option Print. Under the Finishing menu, click Print Manually on the second part.
- Choose Print. To complete the process, follow the instructions on the computer screen. Please remove plain paper sheets from Tray 1.
- To proceed if required, press the corresponding control panel option. If you can not print the following solutions on both sides, proceed.
- Check whether the paper has Duplex Printing compatibility. To activate the duplex printing feature, configure the printer driver.
- Use the down arrow to highlight and press OK when the HP laserjet company p3015dn printer duplex printer function is turned off. To enable it, select the Duplex option. When it is inactive, make changes to the print settings. Solve the problem with the following solutions.