123 HP Laserjet 4250 duplex printing
HP LaserJet 4250 can be used for duplex printing both automatically and manually. However a further duplexer in the automatic duplexing feature is necessary to be attached to the printer. This additional accessory is included in the package and sold individually for a handful of models.
HP LaserJet 4250 Power up HP LaserJet 4250 printer prints on both sides
- Remove the cover of the duplexer at the back of the device.
- Add the duplexer and ensure the correct connection to the back of the device.
- Load sufficient paper into the HP LaserJet 4250 printer input tray.
- Run the connected computer printer driver.
- Open the driver finish tab and search for the Both Sides Print option.
- Choose the option and click OK. OK.
- Assign the printer work and print it on both sides.
Connect the power cord with and provide power to the back of the HP LaserJet 4250 printer on both sides
- Detailed method of printing on the HP LaserJet 4250 printer. If the device is not activated, automatically use the power button. Make sure the device is directly connected to a wall outlet.
- Enable the computer to run and make sure the driver and software is installed. Make sure that the computer’s software and drivers are updated.
- For your respective operating system, you can find the latest version of the software and driver on our website. Start our website and open printers for the HP LaserJet series. To find the most recent drivers for your OS, please click the 4250 printer series.
- Open the rear side of the printer’s duplex slot cover. Pick up the duplexer and put it into a slot on the printer’s rear panel. Make sure it is inserted and installed correctly.
- Open the driver on your computer installed. To do so, click on the computer’s list of programs. To do so. Search for and click on the models for the HP LaserJet 4250. You open the printer driver.
- Search for the Driver menu finish tab. To see options for showing up, click on the Finish tab. Switch to and select the Print option on both sides. This enables the HP LaserJet 4250 printer to be duplexed automatically.
- Make sure the input tray of the device loads enough paper. Now open the printable document and allocate the print job to the printer HP LaserJet 4250. The paper is partially released as the device changes sides.
- The HP Laserjet 4250 duplex can be printed manually in the absence of an automatic duplexer. To open the driver, click the Finish Tab on the pop-up driver.
- Select the Both Sides Print option (Manually). On manual side shifts, the printer will print both sides. Wait for one side of the printer to complete. Now open the output channel and take the printed paper on one side.
- Continue to print work for HP Laserjet 4250 Duplex Printing after removing excess paper, with its blank side facing upwards. Click Continue.