The HP OfficeJet 4622 prints blank pages because of a mistake in the settings of printers, print media or print cartridges. The problem can be solved by different methods, depending on the nature of the case. The steps to solve the problem are described below. Follow this to have the HP Officejet 4622 print blank pages on your laptop sorted.
HP OfficeJet 4622 Printer Resolving Blank Page Printing Issue
- Open the scanner glass and access the device’s printhead.
- Confirm that your HP OfficeJet 4622 printer fits the ink cartridges.
- Make sure the mounted cartridges are legitimate items that the manufacturer manufactures or proposes.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are empty. If so, immediately replace them.
- Examine if the ink cartridges are mounted on your printer in the right slots.
- Ensure the copper contacts on the ink cartridge cover the protective tape.
- Search for any clogs, bocks, or printhead nozzles in the cartridge.
- Make sure the printed media used is suitable for printing.
The Blank Page Printing Problem On The HP OfficeJet 4622 Printer Detailed Steps
Power the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer on and connected to a direct power supply. Fluctuations in the power supply have an effect on the printing device. Thus, it is best to discourage the use of external components like a Spike Buster or a surge protector.
Open the scanner section and enter the printhead area. Wait for the replacement location of the printhead. Now check if the cartridges are in the printhead. If not, put them straight away.
When the cartridge is placed in the printer head, carefully remove it and check if it’s empty. Remove from the carriage dry or empty cartridges and replace them with new cartridges. Check if the ink cartridges mounted are of real quality.
Make sure the cartridges are not harmed and the cartridge does not leak. In the appropriate slot, test whether the mounted ink cartridges are inserted. Make sure the copper contact protective tape is removed.
Check the ink cartridge nozzles for clogs or foreign objects. Remove the clogs in the bucket by using a lint-free cloth or a towel. Make sure you don’t use re-filled ink cartridges to avoid printer problems.
Switch off the printer and test the printer handle. Find and clear damages or obstructions on the printhead nozzle immediately. To avoid damage, do not use wet objects to clean the inner portions of the printer.
Try to print another document from the same source. Ensure a stable connection between the printer and the personal device.
Check whether the correct print media is appropriate for the print job and is assisted by the printer.
Try updating the HP OfficeJet 4622 printer firmware. You can download the latest firmware from our website.
Reset the printer and its connections as the final step. Tell our expert assistance team if the problem of HP Officejet 4622 blank pages continues for a long time.