How to Enable duplex printing In HP Laserjet 4250 Printer [solved]
The duplex HP LaserJet 4250 is automatically and manually printable. Another duplexer must be attached to the printer, however, with the automatic duplexing feature. This additional accessory is included in the package for a few models and is sold separately.
- HP LaserJet 4250 Power up the HP LaserJet 4250 printer on both sides.
- Remove the cover of the duplexer on the rear.
- Add the duplexer and secure proper connection to the rear of the device.
- Load the HP LaserJet 4250 printer with enough paper into the input tray.
- Start the connected computer printer driver.
- Search for the Print on both sides option and open the Finishing tab on the driver.
- Choose the option and then click OK.
- Assign the printer work and get both sides printed.
Detailed method for prints in the HP LaserJet 4250 printer on both sides
- Connect and power supply the power cord to the back of the HP LaserJet 4250 printer. If not, automatically use the power button to switch on the device. Make sure the system is directly connected to a wall outlet.
- Enable the computer to power up and ensure that the Printer driver and software are installed. Make sure that the computer-installed software and drivers are updated.
- For your respective operating system, you may obtain a recent version of the software and driver from our website. Start our website and open printers for the HP LaserJet series. To get the latest drivers for the OS, click on a 4250 printer series.
- Open the rear side of a printer duplex slot cover. Take the extra duplexer to the rear of the printer and install it in a slot. Make sure it is inserted and fitted correctly.
- On your computer, open the driver installed. Click on the list of software installed on your computer to do this.
- Find and click on the models of the HP LaserJet 4250. The driver of the printer will open.
- Search for the Driver menu Finish tab. Search for options to display by clicking on the Finish tab. Navigate and select the option Print on both sides. This enables the HP LaserJet 4250 printer to be duplexed automatically.
- Make sure enough paper is loaded into the device’s input tray. Now open the printed document and assign the print job to HP LaserJet 4250. The paper is partly produced when the device changes sides.
- The HP Laserjet 4250 duplex prints can be done manually without an automatic duplexer. To open the printer driver, and in the driver pop up, click the Finish Tab.
- Select the Both Sides Print option (Manually). On a manual side shift, the printer will now print both sides.
- Wait for the printer to complete one side of printing. Open the output panel and take the printed paper on one side.
- Click on the Continue to complete the HP Laserjet 4250 duplex printing job after removing any excessive paper with a blank side facing upwards.