Wireless printers can usually be connected via Wireless or Wireless links to reconnect a wireless printer. Depending on the features available on the connected device the connection type can be changed. How to connect a Wireless Printer to a Wireless Connection can be used as a follows procedure.
- Power up and connect your wireless router to the network. Steps to reconnecting your wireless printer
- Switch your personal computer on and connect to the wireless router via your wireless connection.
- Make sure the driver and software needed for wireless connections are installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your wireless router via the control panel’s Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Verify that you are connected to the same wireless router that is connected to your computer.
- Open your PC’s printer software and choose the Wireless option for Converting the USB Connected Printer.
- To continue the re-link, click here and follow the visual instructions.
- If the installer asks, disconnect the USB cable.
Detailed procedure to reconnect the wireless printer
Make sure you’re able to resolve how to reconnect a wireless press with your device. Connect an active internet connection to a wireless router. Ensure a stable and quick connection. Connect your personal device to the network via the wireless router. If required to establish the connection, enter a password (if applicable).
Check if the driver and the software necessary for starting a wireless connection have installed the personal device. In the CD software which is bundled with the printer, wireless drivers are available. Download the updated files from the internet if you have no installation or your CD is outdated.
To start the Wireless Network Setup Wizard use the control panel on your printer. To tap the Wireless Setup Wizard, tap the Settings icon. Look for the name of your router and tap it to connect the printer once this is done. Make sure the connection is securely established.
Start the printer software and open the connection settings on your computer. Lookout and click on the’ Convert USB Wireless Connection ‘ option. Hold on and follow the instructions on the screen for the installer to launch.
When the installer requests that you disconnect the USB cable from the computer. Make sure the cable is completely removed to achieve a correct connection conversion. This step translates the USB connection into a wireless connection and reconnects the printer.
You can also connect to the wireless by other means on the basis of your device and printer. When available in your printer you can connect a computer or laptop using the Wireless Direct function. There is no wireless printing requirement for this connection.
Additional wireless connections for how a wireless printer can be reconnected include an AirPrint feature for printing on iOS, mobile applications, and print plugins, depending on the print functionality of your printer and your personal device.