HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 PRINTER SETUP
123.hp.com/setup8710 Printer is a full-featured which delivers all in one printer. This printer has cost-effective of half of the cost to that of the lasers. It is highly productive and tackles high-volume jobs with print, fax, scan and copy the versatility. Ideal for small workgroups with professional-quality, affordable color and versatile of all capabilities in one printer.
Dynamic security enabled the printer. Only intended the cartridges from the original chip. Also, a non-HP chip may not work and also this HP chip which is working now may not work in the future.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 PRINTER CONFIGURATION
It is possible to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer through the USB connection. You are provided with the USB port to easily connect your personal devices.
This is with that of affordable professional color. Twice the pages can be printed using these HP setup 8710 ink-cartridges. Manage the budget for that the professional-quality color which is 50% less than that of the lasers. Save 50% ink and never run out of the ink. Print black and white or color on the same low price. The ink can be saved more by using HP instant ink which saves about 50% ink.
Scan digital files to e-mail, network folders and with many business network apps. Additional features are print, fax, scan and copy with a 50-page document feeder. Very fastest two-sided printing, copying, and scanning help you through the tasks. Manage all the tasks and access shortcuts with 2.65 inches touchscreen.
123.hp.com/setup 8710 Prints directly from the mobile device without accessing the company network from anywhere in the office. Easily prints documents and photos directly from a variety of smartphones and tablets which help to print and also even confidential print jobs with HP jet advantage private print.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 WIRELESS SETUP
To improve the performance of the printing machine, it is provided with the wireless connectivity option that you can access the printer from anywhere.123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printer
To set up a 123 HP 8710 wireless setup on a wireless network, connect the printer to the wireless network then install the printer driver and software. During installation, select Wireless as the connection type. There are three connections for the hp Officejet pro 8710 wireless setup. They are,
STEP 1: PREPARE FOR INSTALLATION:
Before setting up the hp Officejet Pro 8710 setup printers on the wireless network, gather the network name and password and turn on your router, printer, and computer.
- Gather the needed domains and passwords
- NETWORK NAME:
The network name is SSID (Service Set Identifier)
- NETWORK PASSWORD:
This password is also called as WEP key or WPA security passphrase
- COMPUTER CONNECTED TO THE WIRELESS NETWORK
- INTERNET ACCESS:
Broadband access is used are cable or DSL for software downloads. Web services and printer updates, these are recommended by HP.
- Router and computer are turned on and connect these both to the same wireless network where the 123 hp-setup 8710 printers is being connected. Turn the printer on and keep it close to that of the computer on the way where the router is placed.
- Disconnect USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
STEP 2: CONNECT THE WIRELESS NETWORK:
Connect the printer to the network with HP 8710 Wireless Setup Wizard, so the printer found for 123.hp.com/setup 8710 installation
- Open the control panel of the printer and swipe down to open the dashboard and then touch wireless icon.
- Then touch setup icon
- Touch wireless settings and then wireless touching wizard.
- Then touch our network settings in the list of networks available and then again touch ok
- In the list of networks available, if our network is not available means, then touch new network name and follow the on-screen instructions to enter your network name.
- Type WEP or WPA key (i.e.) network password and then touch done.
- A summary appears and then touch ok to return to the home screen
STEP 3: HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION:
Accessing printer from a local device could be possible only when you install your hp Officejet pro 8710 software to your personal device and then connect your printer.123.hp.com/setup 8710
An Auto Wireless Connect Screen displays while installing, use it to complete the 123 hp 8710 printer wireless setup. The guided steps in the installation software to complete the setup.
- Turn on the printer
- If the printer is connected to the computer with USB cable, disconnect the cable from the computer.
- Select the appropriate printer from the list.
- Select a method to identify the printer model, then follow the on-screen instructions to follow the download page.
- Click the download page next to full feature driver depending on the option that displays.
- Open the download folder and then click full feature driver .dmg file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer and install software
- After the installer, click add printer to create the print queue.
- Click the name of the printer, then click print using the menu, select the name of the printer in the pop-menu, then click add
- Return to the installer to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 installation.
PRINTER SETUP AT OFFLINE MODE:
A status message for offline mode and the 123 hp office jet 8710 printer setup does not print. The offline mode resembles that the computer is not able to communicate with the printer. In some printer goes to offline mode unexpectedly,
USE HP PRINT AND SCAN DOCTOR TO CHECK CONNECTIVITY:
HP provides a free tool called HP Print and scan doctor to diagnose and resolve all printing problems. Download and run HP print and scan doctor that will automatically perform several 123 HP Officejet pro 8710 troubleshooting task to resolve this issue. When the link is clicked the HP print and scan doctor is downloaded by downloading capabilities.
- Double-click the HP print and scan doctor icon to open the tool
- Click start on the welcome screen
- Select the printer and then select next. Finding and fixing problem screen is displayed
- Click fix printing
- In the HP print and scan doctor, the list of actions is displayed on the screen with the results.
- White checkmarks appear means the printer passed the test. So click Test Print or click skip
- White wrench appears means to print and scan doctor had found an issue and the problem is being rectified. So click Test Print or click skip.
- Yellow exclamation points appear on the screen, the test failed and requires user action, and this step was skipped. So click Test Print or click skip.
- Red X mark appears, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issue.
- If the problem continues, continue the next step
SET THE DEFAULT PRINTER AND UNPAUSE PRINTING:
The default driver might have changed to another name and that name would not be your printer’s driver name such as Web Services Driver (WSD) similar to your driver’s name. Change the default driver name to your 123 hp ojpro8710 printer driver name and also confirms is not set in offline mode.
- Turn the printer off and on and then make it in a ready state.
- Search Windows for devices and then click Devices and printers in the list of results
- Find the icon for the printer which was installed originally.
- If a color or grey icon with a green checkmark appears on the screen, continue to the next step.
- If a color or grey icon displays without a green checkmark, right-click the icon and select the default printer and go to the next step.
- If one color and one grey icon displays for your printer, right-click the color icon and select the default printer and go to the next step.
- Right-click the icon of the default printer and then select See what’s printing. The print queue window opens.
- Click the printer. If a checkmark appears next to pause printing and use printer offline, click both icons to remove the checkmark.
- Try to print.