123.hp.com/dj3630 Setup Instant Support
123.hp.com/dj3630 is an all-in – one device capable of printing, scanning and copying from one device. The Drop-On-Demand InkJet Technology is used to achieve twic the ink yield of your DeskJet Print Head System. Up to 60 sheets can be filled on your printer’s input area, and 25 sheets can be handled on the Output Tray in return. You must install a Tri-color Ink and Black HP Ink Cartridge for high quality printing on your printer.
For easy operation, your Printer Control Panel is constructed on several membrane buttons and light indicators. Now you can immediately configure your ePrint service by pressing a button and start cloud printing, without access to the network. Easy to set up the Wi-Fi-protected configuration using the printer and then print virtually from anywhere on your mobile device.
Brief Overview of 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer setup & install
The majority of print settings are automatically handled by your HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Software. When you have installed HP deskjet 3630 from 123.hp.com/dj3630 you will be able to use this software. You can also change the print quality settings, print on various types of paper, etc. manually. The ePrint function and HP Mobile Apps can be used then to remotely send a print job.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Document printing
- Download and install the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer software First of all, Open any file and press Print to list the available devices.
- Click Print. Next to the list of Printers, select HP Deskjet 3630.
Then select the properties or options
- Button To open the properties dialog box
- Now select Portrait or Landscape orientation from the layout tab
- Select the relevant paper type from the paper / quality tab
- Click on the advanced tab to select the correct paper size from the menu.
Printing using Windows OS on both sides of the page:
- First check that the HP Printer software from 123.hp.com/dj3630 is installed successfully.
- Then click Open HP Printer software, click print
- Open HP deskjet Printer
- Click on the Open Properties dialog to choose the HP Deskjet from the Printer list
- Choose the corresponding Paper / Quality tab in the Media drop down list that can be found in the Tray Selection area, and click the Portrait or Landscape Orientation tab from the Layout tab.
- Furthermore, from the Quality Settings tab select the appropriate printer quality, click Advanced tab, select the right paper size from the Layout menu, select the required option from the Print on the Both Sides Manually drop down menu.
- After printing the first page of the original, follow the on screen instructions to relieve it, then click OK to start the printing process
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Setup & installation Technical Support
How to install and open 123.hp.com/dj3630 software in Windows OS?
Open the disk and then load and close the 123.hp.com/setup 3630 series CD. Wait to run Auto Setup or try to access the folder of the CD Drive then double-click Auto Setup to run it. Follow the onscreen commands and then enter a DeskJet printer name. To finish the printer installation, click Next and continue. To open a printer software on Windows OS, you can follow the guidelines given below:
- Windows 8.1: Locate your mouse cursor and click on the left corner button in the start screen. Double click on the desktop software 123.hp.com/setup 3630 to open it
- Windows 8: Right click the empty desktop window bar on a desktop screen. To view a list of available windows applications, click All Apps. Double click the application to open 123.hp.com/dj3630.
- Press Start Menu button and then click the tab of All Programs, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP. Click the folder of HP and select the program of 123.hp.com/dj3630, double click 123.hp.com/dj3630 in order to open the program.
MAC OS X Setup / Setup and Setup of Printer 123.hp.com/dj3630:
Open the Drive CD and load and shut down the CD 123.hp.com/dj3630. To execute the Auto Setup program, double-click 123.hp.com / Setup 3630 CD. Follow the instructions on the screen to specify the DeskJet printer name. To complete printer installation, click Next and move forward. Now open DeskJet 3630 and then click on the file menu and print the print dialog. Select either Print Usage or Use dialog options. Try to select 123.hp.com/dj3630 for the first option, and then click on and select the Properties button for the second option. To change the print properties on different Macintosh OS, you can follow the following guidelines:
- Apple OS 10.6: A list of print settings that is available via the blue revelations triangles is included in your print dialog. To set the values, click on each triangle
- Lion & Mountain Lion OS: Click on the Print Dialog Details link to show the list of available print properties with instant access disclosure triangles
- You are able to choose Orientation and set values, also select Size percentage, set values etc. For Other Macintosh OS your print dialog has been designed using pop-up menus for selecting properties.
123.hp.com/setup 3630 series Driver Software and Printer Setup
Using HP Printer Software, install 123.hp.com/dj3630 web services in Windows OS:
Install the web services series 123.hp.com/dj3630 using Mac OS X HP Utility:
You may have to open Macintosh Start Screen with a double click of HP Utility software. Choose Connect Printer and Web option over the printer settings. Choose Print, Copy & Scan menu. Follow the instructions on the screen until a prompt for terms and conditions applies, and then click Yes to agree. To select Wireless Link, click Next and proceed further. Click on the Web Services confirmation and installation termination button.
The USB connection of 123 HP Deskjet 3630.
Using HP Printer software install USB Network on Windows OS:
To open a program click on the Start Menu and click 123.hp.com/setup 3630. Choose Setup & Software of Printer by clicking the utilities Menu. To select a USB connection, click the Connect to a new Printer option and then follow the instructions on the screen. To complete the connection to USB Network program click Next and go on with the instructions.
Using HP Utility, install USB Network on Mac OS:
You can open Macintosh Start Screen with a double click on HP Utilities software. To print a section scroll down to Connact a new printer, click Print, copy & scan menu. Check the instructions on screen for selecting a USB connection now. Click Next and continue to finish installation of the USB driver
123.hp.com/setup 3630 InkJet Cartridge Setup & Printer Installation
InkJet cartridge Installation: 123 HP DESKJET 3630
A pair of Tri-Colored Ink Card and a Black Ink Cartridge is necessary to print high-quality images for your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3630 system. The InkJet type of your HP cartridges can be replenished several times until the head ends operation. Make sure you don’t put down or tangled Ink Cartridges on your printing machine. Try shutting down the printer properly and avoid ink binding and ink waste.
Replace 123 HP DeskJet 3630 cartridges InkJet
Turn on the DeskJet 3630 power and wait for the carriage bar to be printed quiet and idle. Draw downwards the two sides of the output door to rest on the printer. Open the front door and pull the door off to open it. Now unlock the pad tab and then push the pads down to disinstall the pads. Open the cartridge and remove it from its protective cover to keep it ready for installation. Glide into your slot the new ink cartridge and use the tab to lock it. For any additional Cartridge installations repeat the above procedure. Close the door to the cartridge and the entrance door. Push the output door to lock it to the printer in anti-clockwise fashion. To your printer, switch ON Power.
Use Single Cartridge Mode 123 HP DeskJet 3630 Printer.
123.hp.com/dj3630 is also Single Ink Cartridge compatible and therefore can be used only with Software of 123.hp.com/dj3630. When the installed Ink Cartridge gets empty or depleted, your printer will automatically go into single cartridge mode. All Ink Cartridges can be simply installed to exit Single Cartridge mode.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Scan using pc
Your 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup can function as a Scanner using HP Printer Software. Ensure that you place the document with scan side facing down and is kept at the rightmost corner on the scanner glass. Click the Print, Copy & Scan menu and then select the Scan command. On the Scan Dialog try to choose Scan a Document or Photo option. Click Scan button to initiate the scanning process. Once completed scanning then you can choose to save the document according to your needs.
123 HP Deskjet 3630 Printers Troubleshooting
To clear the Input Tray paper jam:
To end the current print operation, press the Cancel button first. Turn OFF on DeskJet 3630 and access the Input Tray to check for jams on the path cover of paper. Remove from the paper path cover the torn paper and external debris. Open the door of the cartridge and then locate the printer head to the far right of the print carriage bar. Check for cleaning of all paper jams. Now shift the print head to the far left and clear all jams. To close it, push up the cartridge access door. The next step in clearing the jam is disconnecting the Input Tray and turning the DeskJet to find the Clean Out Door. To open the clean door, draw the pair of tabs outwards. Remove all jams from the paper and then press the tabs to close the door. Then connect the Input Tray to the printer and switch on the power.
Troubleshoot printer Ink Cartridge Issue:
Open the access door of the Cartridge and uninstall the defective or depleted Ink Cartridges. Use a swab to dust the electrical contact on the ink cartridges. To clear the other end of the electric contact, access the cartridge slot. Make sure that your Ink Cartridges have no plastic plywood. In addition, try installing cartridges within the cartridge slots according to color codes. Press Resume button to continue printing and close the access door to the Cartridge. Try to restart your printer for any additional problems.
Printer shuts off unexpectedly:
Check for continuous input power supply. Next, try finding out about a Power ON button working properly. When there are problems, remove the power cord from the wall outlet. Meanwhile, the power cord can be checked for any falsified damage. Restore the power cord to the wall outlet now and try to operate your printer.