How canon printer can be connected to Wireless Protected Setup?
Using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup function or the standard link process on the control panel of the printer, the printer can be linked to Wi-Fi. The functionality of WPS allows fast and simple wireless link. In turn, the WPS technique can be conducted using either the PIN or the Push Button technique, and resolves how canon printer can be connected to wifi.
- Setting up the Canon printers Wi-Fi connection Power the printer. Confirm that the computer is linked to the same wireless network you want the printer to be linked to.
- Keep the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the printer.
- After the light next to the Wi-Fi, button begins to flash, press the WPS button.
- Make sure it stops flashing the energy and Wi-Fi lamp. Use the conventional link technique to perform the steps below to connect the printer to a network.
- Insert in the desktop the setup CD and operate the files.
- Follow the prompts on the installer.
- Choose the sort of wireless connection and in the screen that comes up, select Connect to the network option.
When the Connection vi Cableless installation screen appears, hold the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the printer. Do to finish the wireless configuration according to the prompts on the following screens.
Detailed instructions on how to connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi
The simplest way to connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi is through the WPS technique, which resolves how to link Canon Printer to Wi-Fi. Make sure that the router has a push button for WPS. Power the printer and hold the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the printer until the alarm light starts. Press the WPS button on the router and notice the light flashes blue next to the Wi-Fi button in a while. As the printer searches for the network, the Wi-Fi lamp will continuously flash. When the printer connects to the router, the energy and Wi-Fi lamp on the control panel of the printer will begin to flash.
The energy and Wi-Fi lamp will no longer flash if the printer is on a network. Connect to the same network with your laptop. To confirm the link, try to print a document. The following steps are for the conventional technique of association.
Insert the installation CD supplied with the printer into your computer, download the driver from our site if you don’t have the CD or if your computer is running on the Mac operating system. Click Continue to follow the installer screen prompts. When prompted, select the Wireless link to select a sort of connection.
Make sure the printer is switched on and press The next step is to connect the printer to the network in the’ Preparation for Connection ‘ screen. Click Connect to the Network tab and in the next screen that comes up, pick the Cableless Setup option.
Hold the Wi-Fi button of the printer when you see the connection via the cableless configuration screen. Release the button twice after flashing the orange alarm lamp. Make sure that the Wi-Fi lamp is flashing and that the energy lamp is robust and click Next.
Select the region you want to install and the sort of software you want. Agree to finalize the configuration with the license agreement. If you need to link canon printer to wifi technical support, please call us at the contact number. You will be helped by our technical professionals.