123.HP.COM/OJPRO8710 SETUP PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 CONFIGURATION:
A manual IP address is a direct method to communicate with the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup printer and goes to offline rarely.
- Print a Network Configuration Report or Wireless Test Report from 123 HP ojpro8710 printers.
- If the printer has a control panel with a display, the print report from network settings or network setup menu.
- If the printer does not have the display, then print the report using buttons in the HP Officejet Pro 8710 control panel. Prints in the control panel. For more information on how to print the report, it is given in the user guide or HP website for the network configuration report for the model of the Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Take a look at the report print out, check the network status whether it is wired or wireless.
- If the status is connected, continue with the next step.
- If the status is not connected like off or disabled, then the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is not connected to the network. Connect the Hp Officejet Pro 8710 printer to the network. For more help refer to the user guide.
- Find the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway for the active network type. If the report has separate no’s such as IPv4 and IPv6, then use IPv4.
- From a computer connected network, find URL for Embedded Web Server (EWS) on report for URL in the internet browser. If the webpage is blank means, then use a different browser.
- Click the network tab and check for that it is wired or wireless connection.
- Click manual IP.
- For a Manual IP address button, click Manual IP addresses that are automatically filled.
- Don’t have Manual IP address button means, type the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway using numbers and shows the report which is being printed.
- Note down numbers, this may be needed in case of adding the second printer.
- Click applies and waits all have been done. Then continue to the next step.
- Read the manual before the Hp Officejet pro 8710 printer setup.
ADD SECOND PRINTER DEVICE TO WINDOWS:
After setting the manual IP address, add 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer port to Windows that matches the new IP address.
- Search Windows for Devices, and then select Devices and Printers in the list.
- Right-click the name of the printer, and then select properties. Then the property window opens.
- Click ports tab, click add port.
- Select standard TCP/IP port and then click a new port.
- Type printer’s IP address and then click next.
- Select a new TCP/IP port and then click ok.
- Try printing and scanning in the software.
- If Officejet Pro 8710 printer prints and scans no problem means stop troubleshooting.
- If the problem continues, continue the next step.
ADD HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 PRINTER USING PRINTER ASSISTANT:
Remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 devices and again install it using the software.
- From Devices and Printer devices, right-click printer icons and then click remove the device.
- If the second printer icon is shown, right-click HP printer icons, and then click remove the device. There should be no printer device listed on the printer.
- Open HP printer assistant, search windows for printer name and then click it in the results. Now the HP printer assistant opens.
- Read and respond to the screen to add a new printer.
- From the Devices and Printers window, right-click the name of the printer and select printer properties. Properties window opens.
- Click the ports tab and select the ports tab. Second printer displays on the list.
- Try printing and scanning from the software.
- If the printer can able to print and scan then there is no problem, stop hp Officejet Pro 8710 troubleshooting.
- If the problem continues to continue the next step.
SWITCH FROM WIRELESS TO DIRECT USB OR ETHERNET CONNECTION:
If connected in a 123 hp Officejet pro 8710 wireless setup, check for another connection type also the problem is for only wireless or not,
- Search windows for the printer name, and click it from the list.
- Click utility and then click a new printer.
- Follow to change the printer to USB or network cable connection. To connect USB or network cable only for the software installation screen.
REMOVE AND REINSTALL HP OJPRO 8710 PRINTER :
Create a new 123 hp Officejet pro 8710 driver to reset the driver configuration settings,
- Search Windows for devices; click Devices and Printers on the list.
- Right-click name of the printer, then select remove device.
- Click yes and wait for the device till it is removed.
- Search windows for the HP printer model in name or number; click the printer name from the results. Install new Hp Officejet Pro 8710 driver software. If it is not available means, install a new driver from the website.
MOVE HP 8710 WIRELESS PRINTER CLOSER TO ROUTER:
Move 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer closer to the computer to the wireless router. Remove objects between printer and computer and also a router which interferes with signals such as metal bookcases, microwave ovens, fluorescent lights, or cordless phones.
TRY CONNECTING PRINTER TO OTHER COMPUTER:
If for connecting to another computer, install hp Officejet pro 8710 driver download and printer of the same type of connection.
- If the new connection works means, the printing problem is with the computer so we have to uninstall the Hp Officejet Pro 8710 software and again we have to install.
- If the new connection does not work means, then the problem is with the printer, it must be serviced or printed with a different connection.
REINSTALL THE HP OJPRO8710 PRINTER SOFTWARE:
Uninstall and reinstall the software for errors occurred in the original installation.
- Disconnect USB cable, if the USB cable is already attached.
- Search windows for program and features, then click program and features in the list of results.
- Find HP printer software and uninstall it.
- Restart the computer.
- Reinstall the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer software; install it again by using hp Officejet pro 8710 install software that came along the printer or download from the website.
- Try printing again
HP OJPRO8710 PRINTER DRIVER SUPPORT PROBLEMS
- HP Ojpro8710 Driver is configured incorrectly
- Hp Officejet Pro 8710 Driver is not compatible with the installed printer
- The entry of the printer driver in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware-Trojan has infected the hp ojpro8710 printer driver files
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
- To power ON the printer
- Connect the cable
To install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 driver, browse the location of the downloaded software or driver file. Double-click and follow the on-line instructions. Restart the windows once the installation set-up is complete.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 INK CARTRIDGES
A 123 Hp Officejet pro 8710 ink cartridge is a component of an inkjet printer that contains ink that is deposited onto paper during printing. Each ink cartridge contains one or more ink reservoirs. Certain producers also add electronic contacts and a chip that communicates with the printer.
- HP 952 Black Office jet Ink Cartridge prints up to 1000 pages
- HP 952 Cyan Original Ink cartridge prints up to 700 pages
- HP 952 Magenta Original Ink Cartridge prints up to 700 pages
- HP 952 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge prints up to 700 pages