123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printers are capable of performing all functions at the same time. You can make use of the printer even to share documents wirelessly.
The wireless connectivity is an added advantage to the printers. This makes the printer flexible in order to access the printer from anywhere.
When compared to all other branded printers, 123 HP Officejet pro 8720 Setup has set its mark on the market that most buyers preferably choose this printer in common.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER SETUP
123 HP OJ Pro 8720 Printer is a powerful and economical brand that is designed especially for the Office-centric purpose. It is a Thermal inkjet Printer that can Print, Copy, Scan and Fax all from one device thus minimize on office space. Print 3 Times more quickly and preserve sharpness at professional quality with your Printer. Your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer requires a dye-based Tri-color and a pigment based Black Ink Cartridge with high Yield, thus rendering different fonts accurately while printing documents. Your Printer can be loaded up to 250 sheets in the Input Tray and in return can hold 150 sheets in the Output Tray. In addition, you may also attach one more Input Tray of 250 sheets capacity. Use the USB Host at the front of your Printer for a walk-up Print and Scan task.
HP OJPRO 8720 PRINTER SETUP AND CONFIGURATION
DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTROL PANEL
- ON button: Turn the Printer Power ON/OFF
- Home button: Returns to the Home Screen path
- Control Panel Display: Touch or Swipe the tab in the Control Panel to Open HP OJ Pro 8720 Dashboard
- Wireless Light: indicates the printer wireless connection status. Some of the different types of status are
- A Solid blue light shows the readiness of the Wireless connection
- A Fast blinking light indicates wireless connection error
- No Light indicates a wireless connection to be OFF
- Near Field Communication button: Press the NFC button to display the mobile devices that are synchronized with 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer from the control panel. Touch the corresponding device to establish a local wireless connection
- Back button: Return to the previous screen
- Help button: Opens Help Menu depending upon the current option selected
HP OJPRO 8720 PRINTER INSTALL
ABOUT 123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER SERIES
Your HP OfficeJet Pro 8721, 8724, 8725, 8726, 8727 and 8728 Printer Series are similar in features to that of HP OJ Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer. The automatic Software update is available on all HP OJ Pro Printer 8720 Series. The 8720, 8721, 8724 and 8725 Printers are well suited for multi-tasking and Printing in large quantities. You may also establish a Local Wireless Connection for these HP OJ Pro 8720 Printer series. While HP OfficeJet Pro 8726, 8727 and 8728 Printers are good at Digital Scan and Copy features at professional quality. When required to Print Photos or Scan Color images then it is highly advisable that you use the HP OJ Pro 8720 Printer software for high-quality reproduction.
Printer Sleep Mode: Sleep Mode is used in order to reduce the Power usage. Once the initial setup is completed for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Printer and kept undisturbed for 5 minutes then by default your device goes into Sleep Mode. You can change the time for Sleep Mode using the Printer Control Panel. Touch or Swipe down the tab in the Control Panel to Open the Dashboard. Touch HP EcoSolutions and tap Sleep Mode. Touch either After 5 or 10 or 15 minutes options to enable Sleep Mode.
UNPACK SETUP AND INSTALLATION OF 123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER:
- Unpack your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer for setting up the Printer peripheral
- Cut open the tapes and remove packing present on your printer
- Remove the stickers from the Printer Control Panel
- Lift to open the Scanner lid and remove the tape from it
- Close the scanner lid
- Remove the internal packing in the cartridge access door
- Remove other packing present in your Paper tray
- Power-Up your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer and Computer
- Now connect the USB cable to the Computer and the other end to your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer
HOW TO INSTALL AND OPEN THE 123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS OS:
Insert the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 installation Drive into the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic Setup onscreen instructions to complete the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Software installation. Select from the list of Windows Versions to run the Printer Software. Alternately, open the Control Panel in your Windows OS and double-click to open the Printer folder. Click New Printer Installation and select the desired Printer and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Setup.
- Windows 10: Click the Start Menu and click All Apps, select HP Tab and click the desired Printer
- Windows 8.1: Click the down arrow in the Start Menu, to select the desired Printer
- Windows 8: Click the Start Menu and Right Click on the empty space in Start Menu, Click All Apps and select the desired Printer Icon
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click the Start Menu and select All Programs Tab, Select the HP Tab and Click on the Printer Folder. Select and Open the desired 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION FOR MAC OS X:
Insert the installation Drive onto the CD Drive of your Computer and follow the Automatic onscreen instructions Setup to complete the Printer Software installation. If Auto Setup Installation did not work then open the CD Drive from the Disk drives access and run the Setup executables to manually install the HP OJ Pro 8720 Printer Software. Open any File and Click Print and select 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer. Select the Properties button to open the Properties dialog box. According to Mac OS select Properties:
- For Apple OS X v10.6: To access the print options, Click the blue triangle available next to Printer selection
- For Apple OS X Lion and Mountain Lion: To access the print options, Click show details button available next to Printer selection
- From the Print options menu, select the Page Orientation, Size, and Scaling Percentage, etc., and then click Print
SOFTWARE SETUP FOR 123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
Your HP OfficeJet Pro 8721, 8724, 8725, 8726, 8727 and 8728 Printers is similar on steps involved in Software Installation of 8720 All-in-One Printer. The 8720, 8721, 8724 and 8725 Printers are well suited for substantial, fast and accurate Printing on various Media types. While HP OfficeJet Pro 8726, 8727 and 8728 Printers are good at quick Scan and Fax features operated at professional quality.
UPDATE YOUR PRINTER SOFTWARE: You can effortlessly update the Printer software through Printer Control Panel and Network Connection. By default, your Printer software is automatically updated on a scheduled basis. Swipe your Printer Control Panel and touch Setup. Touch Printer Maintenance. Touch Update the Printer option.
UPDATE YOUR PRINTER SOFTWARE USING EWS:
Open the Printer Embedded Web Server in a Web Browser to update the Printer software. One advantage you get here is that you can extend your Printer Network and increase office productivity. Locate the Tools tab in the EWS homepage and select the Printer Updates tab. Click Firmware updates and follow the onscreen instruction to successfully update your Printer software. You can turn OFF your printer and reboot it.
TURN THE PRINTER OFF: Press the Power Button located in the front part of the Printer to turn OFF 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer. Wait until the Power light indicator turns OFF to unplug the Power Cord. If you imperfectly turn the HP OJ Pro 8720 Printer OFF, your Print Carriage may not return to its original position thus resulting in poor Print Quality and Cartridge problems.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 SERIES DRIVER INSTALLATION
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer offers innovative, web-enabled solutions that can easily access every document over the Network for Printing. Your HP OJ Pro 8720 is capable of Print on both sides and Copy Duplexing feature for enabling fast Printing. While using the HP OJ Pro 8720 scanner you are given an option to store documents through Webscan facility. You may also use Scan to Email option for sending documents to printer email address. Once Installed the Web Driver setup, ensure that your Printer is connected to the Network through USB, Ethernet Cable or Wireless Connection. HP ePrint and HP Print Apps are Web Services that can be used on a Wi-Fi Direct Network at ease. Moreover, HP ePrint feature of your Printer does transmit documents over a Local Wireless Network easily and thus establishes Mobile Printing.
HP Print Apps can be used for Print Coupons, Tickets, and Forms over the Printer Control panel. You can also Scan templates and edit from preview screen and store it on Web. Furthermore, your 123.hp.com/setup 8720 Printer is built-in with Digital Fax and Fax Archive capabilities that can Store and Archive Faxes automatically.
WEB SERVICES USING HP PRINTER SOFTWARE IN WINDOWS OS
Click the Start menu and Open the 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer software. Double-Click Print, Scan & Fax and under the Print Section select the checkbox Connect Printer to the Web. Now you can use the same procedure that is being used in setting up Web Services through EWS. Alternately, Click Start menu and Open the Control Panel. Open the Printer folder and Click New Printer Setup. Follow the on-screen instruction and when prompted for network connections select either USB/Ethernet/Wireless. Select 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer from the Installer. Once complete with installing the Web Services then Print the Information Page.
UPDATE WEB SERVICES USING EMBEDDED WEB SERVER