123 hp com DJ3755 – Printer Features
123.hp.com/dj3755 has one more feather in its cap that it can boast about. This 123 HP Deskjet 3755 review is not just about an all-in-one printer but about the world’s smallest multifunctional printer. Where an inkjet printer is a practically forgotten or hidden device that usually appears for an occasional printout, it defies all the rules of ugliness. It is clean, bright and actually cute! It is an antithesis of those ugly devices and can fit into the smallest office or dorm room. Measuring about 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches, the printer also has input and output trays neatly folded up. The printer comes with two cartridges plain black and tricolor. This whimsical piece of art is affordable with sparse but efficient controls. Targeted mostly towards casual users the 123 hp dj3755 is Instant Ink ready, which means achieving ink refill should be a breeze. That makes the printer even more cost-friendly. The 123.hp.com/setup 3755 is fairly quick and seamless.Download the driver and manuals from the website link 123.hp.com/dj3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
123.hp.com/setup3755 Wireless Setup
Windows Wireless Printer Setup
- To complete the wireless setup on your 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer, you need an internet access and the computer, printer, and router to be turned on
- You should now install the printer software:
- All USB cables must be disconnected from the printer
- Go to the relevant URL that will help you download the software
- Click on ‘Download’
- Run ‘HP Easy Start’ and when you are prompted to select your printer, click on ‘My printer is not shown’
In the ‘Printer not found’ screen, click on ‘Continue’ and then on ‘Wireless Network(if applicable)’
- Now click on ‘Continue’ and follow prompts on the screen that will help you set the printer up wirelessly
- Download the driver and manuals from the website link 123.hp.com/dj3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
123.hp.com/dj3755 Wifi Direct Setup
How to Use WIFI Direct
As every HP printer does, the 123 hp setup 3755 also comes with a CD with which you can complete the 123 HP setup 3755 installation. The CD also provides you with prompts and instructions to complete the setup, configure the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup and also download and install the123 HP Deskjet 3755 driver to achieve full functionality of the printer. Connect the printer via the Wi-Fi or you can even use the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 USB cable. With the wireless network, the 3755 printer is ePrint-enabled. You can avail of the cloud service that allows you to print from your mobile device to your printer.Download the driver and manuals from the website link 123.hp.com/dj3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755.
Wi-Fi Direct allows you to print from a smartphone, tablet or any other wireless-capable device. There is no requirement to connect to the existing wireless network. To use the Wi-Fi Direct:
- The computer and device should be equipped with the relevant and necessary software to accomplish the function
- The computer should have the HP Printer Software installed
- If you have not installed the printer software
- Connect to Wi-Fi Direct
- Install the HP Printer Software
- When prompted by the software setup, select ‘Wireless’
- Turn ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ on in your printer
- A single Wi-Fi Direct connection can be used by up to 5 computers and mobile devices
- To use Wi-Fi Direct, the printer can either be connected to the computer [with a USB cable] or to the network, wirelessly
To turn on Wi-Fi Direct:
- Press the ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ on the printer’s control panel
- The Wi-Fi Direct light is steady when it is on
- Press the ‘Information’ or ‘i’ button for the Wi-Fi Direct name and its password
Print from a device that wireless-capable and supports Wi-Fi Direct:
- Your mobile device must have the latest version of the HP Print Service Plugin
- If not, then download it from the Google Play Store
- Switch on the ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ on your printer and on your mobile device
- Select a document that you wish on your mobile and choose the ‘Print’ option
- A list of available printers is displayed from which you can select yours – the name of the printer will be prefixed with ‘DIRECT’
- For automatic settings, which is default, the print job will be automatically sent to the printer
If manual settings are on, then press the ‘Wi-Fi Direct’ button on the control panel of the printer
- A page with the ‘PIN’ code will be printed out
- Follow instructions given in the printout to use Wi-Fi Direct
123 HP DESKJET 3755 WON’T PRINT | SLOW PRINTNG
You can also get help from the 123 HP DJ3755 troubleshooting guide for any issues. The troubleshooting manual should be able to address most of the problems that are also inclusive of the scanner not working and not printing. The 123 HP setup 3755 is good at photo printing and even lists this as one of its capabilities. The printer is temptingly attractive and can fit into most space-constrained places. With a modest duty cycle, this device can give up to 1000 pages per month. You can setup the printer with your Smartphone and print your photos from Instagram, Face book or Twitter. The printer costs just about $70 and can easily fit under your arm. It prints at a speed of 8 ppm for black and 5.5 ppm for color, which is because of its compact nature. For all troubles download the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 manual PDF for quick repairs.
DJ 3755 Slow On Windows 10?
- The default paper type can be changed:
- In Windows, click on ‘Devices and Printers’ and then double-click on 3700 series’
Then double-click on ‘Preferences’ and select the ‘Paper / Quality’
- Select ‘Plain Paper’ in the drop down ‘Paper type’ menu
- Click on ‘Ok’ and close all windows
- At this stage, slow printing should be resolved, if not continue to the next step to reinstall the printer driver
For reinstallation of the printer driver:
- Download the latest version of the driver from the relevant and genuine HP website
- The download will automatically provide you with instructions on the installation of the software
- If the issue still does not get resolve, it is best to service the 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer
Enable Webscan In HP DJ 3755 Scan
The printer is definitely not intended for an enterprise but can surely adjust to reliable home use. It does not have a flat bed scanner and in case you are wondering if how, then there is a roller into which you can feed the paper. The roller sucks the paper in, scans it and then sends the output back out. Learn more about it in the 123 HP DJ 3755 how to scan module. And if you need to scan a page from a book, download app that will allow you to just snap a picture and print it out wirelessly. Though the HP Deskjet 3755 scan to email feature is adopted by the Webscan that allows you to print documents and photos from the printer into the computer from where you can email it. Find the Deskjet 3755 Amazon website provide you with some fantastic deals on the printer.
Copying and Scanning Document Tips
Overall, the 123 hp setup 3755 printer leaves absolutely tiny footprints and comes with the most colorful design. With replaceable cartridges and feed-through scanning capabilities, the copier is an ultra-budget printer that is admired for being so cheap. The control panel is small and has an LCD screen that has a variety of icons embedded on it. The front cover when opened up reveals the cartridge access area, which is easy to access and replace ink cartridges when necessary. When hooked up to the USB cable, the printer is versatile and the Wi-Fi network provides you with extra print capabilities. Use the 123.hp.com/dj3755 for occasional printing as a small format printer. This is HP’s true attempt at taking home printing with the all-in-one 3755 to a whole new level.
YOU MUST FIRST ENABLE THE WEB SCAN TO USE IT:
One among the features of Wireless connection is the Wi-Fi connectivity. You can connect your 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer even through Wi-Fi Setup. Follow some of the steps to connect your printer from anywhere.
- It is really simple to connect your printer to your device through a wireless connection.
- Turn ON the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
- Now from your Wi-Fi enabled device, select the document that you want to send.
- Select your printer name from the list of connected printers.
- Once you are connected your document gets transferred.
- Receiving the document, your printer starts to print them.
PERFORMING WITH HP DESKJET 2130 PRINTER
- Enabling Webscan:
- Open the Embedded Web Server or EWS and click on ‘Settings’
- Then, click on ‘Administrator Settings’ under ‘Security’
- To enable the Webscan, choose ‘Select Webscan from EWS’ and click on ‘Apply’
- Using Web scan for scanning:
- Feed the paper with right side justified and print side up into the scanner
- The scanner light is turned on
- Open EWS and click on ‘Scan’
- On the left pane locate ‘Webscan’ and under it ‘Start Scan’