123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Setup & Installation
Print endlessly with your new printer model and experience the best of printing. Never fear about running out of ink while using HP Instant ink. 123.hp.com/dj2130
BRING LIFE TO IMAGES
Images happen to be the memories. You can give life to your valuable images by printing them with good quality ink and with a standard printer. 123.hp.com/setup 2130
PRINT AT LOW COST
Do not worry about the cost of printing. you can print up to 12-20 sheets in one print. Your ink never gets dried any shorter in time. 123.hp.com/dj2130
Printing With Deskjet Printer Setup
Once you install the 123 hp Deskjet 2130 printer setup with your device driver software you can proceed further. The process of installation undergoes several processes you can manage them by following the on-screen instructions.
The printer can be effective on printing with documents and sharing them with our neighbors. You get to access your device through performing functions that are available on your software.
The Printer Settings can be more effective when controlled through software when compared to direct access. You should know how to connect your printer to your personal devices and how to print documents through indirect access. Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
123 hp com dj2130 Unbox Setup
HP Deskjet 2130 printer setup Basic Requirements
A Wireless Router, Personal computer, 123.hp.com/dj2130 with the help of these components, you can connect your publisher to a wireless network. 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Setup is complete when you connect your device to a wireless network. This helps; an access to be taken that highly performs faster when compared to direct access to a printer,
Getting more productive on your printer could be possible when you are connected to a wireless network. You can proceed with the connection through connecting both your personal device and your printer on the same network.
Install Wireless Network Printer
- Check whether your 123 hp 2130 printer and your computer are connected through a USB cable.
- If connected unplug the USB cable.
- Now make sure that your computer is installed with the Software.
- Connect your printer wirelessly to your router under 802.11 b/g/n network.
- Also, connect your computer to the same network.
- Once you are connected to a single network you will be able to access your printer wirelessly.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Basics
123 hp com dj2130 Printer can be more efficiently handled with the basic functions. Making use of the printer through easy steps can be understood by going through your manual. You can also make use of 123 hp com dj2130 Setup to know how to work with your printer. Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Model
DJ2130 WPS Setup Connection
WPS connectivity or Wireless protected Setup is connectivity that prevents from unauthorized access of your printer. On the other hand, it is necessary to have a secure network to maintain the printer. The printer settings have provided its users the WPS connectivity to safeguard the unauthorized interruption.
To turn ON your WPS setting on your 123 hp com dj2130. Enter the printer settings option and select the WPS setting option. In the same manner, select the WPS button on your wireless router.
The printer settings may vary from one printer to other. It depends on the models. The fast-moving printer like HP Deskjet 3630, 2540, 3637 have the difference in setting up the WPS connection. Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Network Installation Setup
HP Deskjet 2130 WIFI Connectivity
One among the features of Wireless connection is the Wi-Fi connectivity. You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup2130 even through Wi-Fi Setup. Follow some of the steps to connect your printer from anywhere.
- It is really simple to connect your printer to your device through a wireless connection.
- Turn ON the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
- Now from your Wi-Fi enabled device, select the document that you want to send.
- Select your printer name from the list of connected printers.
- Once you are connected your document gets transferred.
- Receiving the document, your printer starts to print them.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Performance
- Most common features of Printer are well known among common users of HP. Print new every day on your printer. The Printer is capable of copying easily and also saves money on high-yield inks.
- The best 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer is on market for you. Get your printer on instant access through several features involved in the advancement of your printer.
- The Printer is more advanced and you can be able to perform all functions on the same printer. You are provided with all functions in one single printer. And hence the printer is so called an All-in-One Printer. An all-in-One Printer is so called because of the features that are added to it.
- You can even perform more often and the process of printing or functioning of printer rapidly does not affect its speed. Added you can perform sharing of documents on your printer. This is possible only when you have an active internet connection.
How to print from software application
sing the Print option, you can print any number of copies according to your need for your 123 hp com dj2130 printer.
How to print from software application?
- Ensure that the output tray is open and enough paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Select the Click option from the HP Deskjet software application.
- Select the printer which you want to use.
- Click on the button which opens the Properties window. (Properties may also be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences.)
- Go to the Layout tab on the Properties window and choose Portrait or Landscape.
- From the Media drop-down list, navigate to the Paper/Quality tab and choose the appropriate paper type and paper quality.
- Now, tap on Advanced and then choose the options you need to change.
- Click OK to close the Properties box.
- Choose either Print or OK to start the printing job.
How to print a photo on a photo paper?
- The output tray of your HP Deskjet printer must be open 123 hp com dj2130.
- After removing the paper from the input tray, place photo paper print side up in the input tray.
- Open the HP software and to the File option. Now, select Print.Ensure that you select the printer which you want to use.
- Click the button which opens the Properties window. (NOTE: Properties may also be called as Options, Printer, Preferences or Printer Setup based on the software application you use.
- Go to the Layout tab, and select Portrait or Landscape option.
- Click on the Media drop-down list and choose the Paper/Quality tab. You can select the appropriate paper type and paper quality you need for your photos to look good on screen.
- Select the Advanced option to make any changes to the quality of the printer.
- To close the Properties dialog box, click OK.
- Now, choose either Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Setting
Users can set up and mage the printer wireless connection and perform several network management tasks which includes printing information about network settings, changing wireless settings and switching wireless function on or off.Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/dj2130 or 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
How to switch on the wireless capability of the printer?
- Touch the Wireless button to switch on or off the wireless capabilities of your HP Deskjet printer.
- If an active connection is established, then the Wireless light is a solid blue. Now, the printer shows the Wireless icon along with the Signal Bars icon.
- If the wireless option is switched off, then the Wireless light is off.
How to print the wireless test report and network configuration page?
- Simultaneously, click on Wireless and Information button for a couple of seconds to print the test report.
- The wireless network test report will show the diagnostics result about the status of the wireless network, wireless signal strength, detected networks and more.
- On the other hand, the network configuration page, will show the network status, network name and the host name.
How to change wireless settings (Windows)?
- Open the HP software you have installed.
- Click on the Tools menu on the printer software.
- From the list of options available, choose Device Setup & Software.
- Touch Reconfigure Wireless Settings and then follow the onscreen instructions displayed.
How to restore network settings to default settings?
From the printer’s control panel screen, press the Wireless and Cancel button simultaneously and hold them for three seconds.
How to connect your printer to your computer with USB cable (non-network connection)?
- Insert the software CD in the computer.
- Now, follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- When asked, connect the printer to the computer by clicking the USB on the Connection Options screen.
- Follow the prompts displayed on screen.